• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show off your favorite poor condition book!!

156 posts in this topic

I know this has already been posted here...

Before I purchased it though. :grin:

mine3.jpg

mine4.jpg

If ever there were a "poor" book to own, this would be it.

Defects pulling the grade down to put it just barely in affordable range, while still retaining a number of impressive grade-features.

"WHITE pages" (one of only two copies I've ever seen earn that distinction from CGC); with the full image of Batman on the front cover 100% in-tact.

And if there were ever a bright side to missing a back-cover, it would be getting to look at a full-page 1939 Superman add. (thumbs u

Little guys like me are not supposed to own books like this. :cloud9:

PS: Thanks Bat-Man. ;)

mine3.jpg

mine4.jpg

Defects pulling the grade down to put it just barely in affordable range, while still retaining a number of impressive grade-features.

"WHITE pages" (one of only two copies I've ever seen earn that distinction from CGC); with the full image of Batman on the front cover 100% in-tact.

And if there were ever a bright side to missing a back-cover, it would be getting to look at a full-page 1939 Superman add. (thumbs u

I would crack this out of the slabb, it would probably look better in a mylar. However, you might release a plague with all those rat chews. :grin:

mine3.jpg

mine4.jpg

I would crack this out of the slabb, it would probably look better in a mylar. However, you might release a plague with all those rat chews. :grin:

(tsk)

I'm a huge fan of CGC slabs; to me personally, I think it presents better in the slab.

It's one of only 27 unrestored copies and one of only 2 (that I know of) to have been given the "WHITE pages" designation.

I'm very happy with it as it is. :cloud9:

mine3.jpg

mine4.jpg

Great book man! :applause:

I always enjoyed it while I owned it!

Glad I was able to sell it to someone who will really enjoy it! :headbang:

(Also happy I was able to find my upgrade quickly :gossip: )

mine3.jpg

mine4.jpg

Great book man! :applause:

I always enjoyed it while I owned it!

Glad I was able to sell it to someone who will really enjoy it! :headbang:

(Also happy I was able to find my upgrade quickly :gossip: )

It's a great book to own...especially for us Batman fans. :cloud9: