• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show off your favorite poor condition book!!

156 posts in this topic

This one is appropriate here too! Of course, the collection I purchased this from had several Superman issues and none before it or after it were eaten. It was as if the bugs knew the better issue to go to!!!! lol

Would have been a nice looking copy too. :cry:

Superman100.jpg

3985538835_8dced773f2_b.jpg

:cloud9:

I honestly can't consider a book like this to be in PR condition. It's complete aside from the back cover, which I'm guessing doesn't effect any stories, and the front cover (which is 90% of it's value) presents quite nicely. I'd take this over a FR copy with a chewed up looking front cover any day.

A copy like that is an easy FR in my book! :sumo:

that was a raw 1.0 pre-CGC for sure.

SpecialEdition.jpg

I missed bidding on that by mere seconds when it was auctioned off!

Bastiche!

:cry:

You'll never be in front of me unless I want you to be. :devil::slapfight::baiting:

I'll let you believe that... :grin:

This one is appropriate here too! Of course, the collection I purchased this from had several Superman issues and none before it or after it were eaten. It was as if the bugs knew the better issue to go to!!!! lol

Superman100.jpg

I know where that book came from... (thumbs u

Superman100.jpg

I know where that book came from... (thumbs u

Do you? It is from the collection I dubbed "Palisades". Did you look at that one before I bought it?

I have a dozen or so books from this collection. Original owner marked on the cover each time they read it, and marked almost every panel w/ Vs for some reason. The fun thing is the dates on the covers range from the 1950s into the 2000s

i94812_DSC04474resize.JPG

i94813_DSC04476resize.JPG

i94814_DSC04477resize.JPG