• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show off your favorite poor condition book!!

156 posts in this topic

I used to have a pretty ratty SUSPENSE 3 that would look great in this thread. But I've gotten rid of my really low grade stuff(except for a couple of coverless books with xerox covers), so I don't have anything to show off in this thread. :(

Archie 1 cover only.

so what's inside?

A low grade non issue Four Color to keep the shape of the spine so it's not a sharp crease right there, subject to splitting.

Ed

Great thread, fun to see some of these books. Here is my contribution. I almost put this on Ebay a while back but then said, you know, I kind of like the "patina" this book has. Tape on spine, loose pages, brittle, pieces missing from the cover, almost looks like it has literally been run over.

Dynamic%20%2311.jpg

Here's one (thumbs u

excitingcomics39cgc05-1.jpg

:takeit:

Most of my really bad comics were photoshoped to make the scan presentable. This one was so bad, I could only scan part of the cover. Bug chew or rats I guess. too bad...

2761127836_4b88941beb_o.jpg

Great thread, fun to see some of these books. Here is my contribution. I almost put this on Ebay a while back but then said, you know, I kind of like the "patina" this book has. Tape on spine, loose pages, brittle, pieces missing from the cover, almost looks like it has literally been run over.

Dynamic%20%2311.jpg

Always loved that cover (thumbs u Never seen a copy for sale

Dynamic%20%2311.jpg

a hard one to get, to be sure.

Dynamic%20%2311.jpg

metro has a nice one for sale

Dynamic%20%2311.jpg

metro has a nice one for sale

I am poor now. Saving up to move to Japan :acclaim: No more comics for me :( Might even sell most of them. So far only the Ducks and Pogos are in Japan in storage, and my Red Hulk statue :grin: