• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Open Letter to Brasseye concerning TTA 95 9.4 NL paid for but not received

278 posts in this topic

I'm in Barnes & Noble somewhere in NC, on block leave to pick up my collection, dogs and truck. Enjoying vacation! No internet connection at my parents house unfortunately :( I'll be back home in a week or so, got a long drive ahead of me...but don't have to worry about IED's, so I should be ok.

:applause:

nothing to do with the post or whether someone ought to refund this money (of course they should)....so someone from bulgaria is free to stay in the u.k. as long as they want as a european union citizen, while someone from NZ, whose head of state is Queen Elizabeth and whose grandparents may have been british and served in the British army in WW I, is deported. Interesting turn of events.

95% of the people reading your post aren't going to understand why you used Bulgaria as an example.

;)

Do you have scan of the book? I completely forgot about this thread and I'm in the market for a pedigree TTA#95 so I'm always searching for a copy. If the book ever hits the market again there is a good chance that I would have bought it but unless someone reminded me about this it would have slipped my mind. I'm assuming that there are no tell tales markings on this copy to spot it if it ever does resurface? Let's keep bumping this thread as a reminder of what a ttwat Brindividual_without_enough_empathy is.

Is it possible to disgrace Comics General?

Only by breaking with tradition and posting something meaningful.

You first.

I may break out in hives.

Well I'd say this is a worthy cause. (shrug) There has always been scammers but this is an example of how brazen they have become, posting after the fact, making promises that never materialize, almost taunting the buyer in the process.

Hey, I am all for holding the miscreants accountable. The daken's and Alley Bat's, and Brindividual_without_enough_empathy's of the world need to know we're still watching. :sumo:

Well I'd say this is a worthy cause. (shrug) There has always been scammers but this is an example of how brazen they have become, posting after the fact, making promises that never materialize, almost taunting the buyer in the process.

and i think this thread was the second open letter thread, after my open letter to douchebagdanieldupcak. yesterday was just an embarrassment to the boards. doh!

and i think this thread was the second open letter thread, after my open letter to douchebagdanieldupcak. yesterday was just an embarrassment to the boards. doh!

It was even better the second time you said it. :headbang: