• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,128 posts in this topic

Still trying to figure out how the Tec 31 showed no splits when it was a 6.0 and now spine splits present when now a 5.0.. Had I known back then it would re-grade a 5.0 I would've resent it to CGC.. Argh!?

Because the splits were sealed, CGC realized they missed the seals, the book was regraded and the seals were reopened.

And don't feel too bad. Had I known what Detective 31s would be going for today I never would have sold the 7.0 for a down payment on a house. I would have waited and sold it to buy the whole house.

Still trying to figure out how the Tec 31 showed no splits when it was a 6.0 and now spine splits present when now a 5.0.. Had I known back then it would re-grade a 5.0 I would've resent it to CGC.. Argh!?

Because the splits were sealed, CGC realized they missed the seals, the book was regraded and the seals were reopened.

And don't feel too bad. Had I known what Detective 31s would be going for today I never would have sold the 7.0 for a down payment on a house. I would have waited and sold it to buy the whole house.

(worship)

Story of my life

Had I known what Action 1s were going to go for, I would have sold the house, bought a few and ... gotten divorced and ended up homeless! :D

Had I known what Action 1s were going to go for, I would have sold the house, bought a few and ... gotten divorced and ended up homeless! :D

:signfunny:

(thumbs u Who would've thought that Tec 31's would be selling at this point today. It's all about timing I tell ya. It could just happen at any moment.. Great that CGC fixed the problem with the seals or else it would have been in a conserved label as a 6.0.

:signfunny:

you guys really love funny books :insane:

Here is the back cover to 1 of the 2 Tec 27 i had and they are both the same. you can look at a FFE for the inside . I have a few if you need to know fast i look.<a  href=Detective-27bc_zpsvajo0gpl.jpg' alt='Det

I just looked at the Famous !st Edition and they are the same. Still think there is know way to tell.

Edited by woowoo

From what I can tell, the back cover of Tec #27 looks to be the same as the back cover of Adventure Comics #38, and maybe other books as well. Am I mistaken?

Here is my copy of Adventure 38 back cover. Yes they are the same.

<a  href=Adventure%20comics%2038-BC_zpsbpckbxbk.j

The inside back cover is the same 2 just looked at my Adventure 38

Edited by woowoo

From what I can tell, the back cover of Tec #27 looks to be the same as the back cover of Adventure Comics #38, and maybe other books as well. Am I mistaken?

Here is my copy of Adventure 38 back cover. Yes they are the same.

<a  href=Adventure%20comics%2038-BC_zpsbpckbxbk.j

The inside back cover is the same 2 just looked at my Adventure 38

Isn't the adventure comics cut smaller than Detective though?

Well I did not think I would make it to the club anytime soon, but thanks to the seller boards, here I am! Now back to my low grade search for Tec 38.

detective_comics_37.jpg

Nice score. Love the way it presents for a 1.8. Lots of potential for what seems to be the most undervalued of all Pre-Robin Tecs. Dark moody cover. Love it!

Nice score. Love the way it presents for a 1.8. Lots of potential for what seems to be the most undervalued of all Pre-Robin Tecs. Dark moody cover. Love it!

I feel the same way, its just as dark and gothic as some of the others.

Thanks for the compliments too! :cloud9: