• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,101 posts in this topic

One sold on cl last September.

complete ?

don't recall so. coverless missing cf yes.

yes, so I do have a question about that Gotham kid. I bought the book last year ( from cl) and it says "13th page missing" so that wouldn't mean the centerfold correct?

There were actually 2 coverless copies aucitoned off by ComiClink. The Jerry Robinson copy and the other one that is currently listed on ebay.

The brittle ebay copy had a BIN of 33K and has been listed for close to a year. What to do about it not selling ? Jack up the BIN to 45K. ^^

There were actually 2 coverless copies aucitoned off by ComiClink. The Jerry Robinson copy and the other one that is currently listed on ebay.

The brittle ebay copy had a BIN of 33K and has been listed for close to a year. What to do about it not selling ? Jack up the BIN to 45K. ^^

do you think that the book will "eventually" sell at that price?

Also a blue label voldey in 3.0 sold about two years ago for 300K, and about a year ago Metro sold a blue 4.0 450K, a blue 6.5 725K. (thumbs u

You have a very wrong "feeling", 10%. Tec 27-37 will never be less expensive than they are now. Ten years from now the complete restored copies of 27 may be worth $1 million, I predict.

Edited by twmjr