• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,101 posts in this topic

On 6/12/2021 at 7:12 PM, lou_fine said:

Of course, now that he's founded the OTHER company with the OTHER guys across the street, he's now seen by many of the same boardies here as almost like the Devil Incarnate who seemingly probably couldn't tell the difference between a 9.8 book from a 1.8 book if his life depended upon it, as based upon some of the comments here now.  :screwy:

No. But the gift grades to boost CBCS submissions (when they started out), that's what got some people upset. CBCS was hoped to be a true contender to CGC, instead they started off as a joke.

Edited by Gotham Kid

1 hour ago, Dark Knight said:

Pretty strong prices I thought 

For sure. A Slightly Brittle C-1 3.0 35 went for 8,400 just 2 weeks ago and the Ernesh Mogo 3.5 Tec 33 went for 27k last December, but not exactly the best looking 3.5 it is.

Feather in my cap, I predicted the 5.0 Tec 27 would sell for between 1.1 and 1.2 million. Darn nice 5.0 in my humble o-pin-yone.

9 hours ago, KCOComics said:

I'm pretty sure he had the 31, 33 and 35 up for a few weeks.  The pre batman's were all posted today. 

In any event, sadly, they are all too rich for my blood. 

I hope some boardies get to snag a few. 

It’s too much for me as well but I would love to own it someday.