• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,101 posts in this topic

what about it?... it lists some sales of some books (shrug)

the tec 29 is well documented on these boards (1.0 sparklecity, gift grade 1.5, priced too high, etc)...

the 35 is not "For sale"...no restored book at that level is a 5 figure book...you could sub 31 ,or 29, or 33 and they wouldn't sell if priced that much above fmv....

I find most tec 29, 31, 33 and 35's sell privately

33 is great, but it is 4th (imo) from a demand perspective

I guess 33 just had a good year this year. Either way I am stoked to have been able to get my little 3.0 at the price point I did, especially with the book recently breaking five figures in a 1 grade range.

-J.

what about it?... it lists some sales of some books (shrug)

I find most tec 29, 31, 33 and 35's sell privately

33 is great, but it is 4th (imo) from a demand perspective

agreed. I sold/bought all my pre robins privately

My two Pre-Robin's also came from private sales here on the boards.

I remember how psyched you were to pick up the Tec #29. Impressive sig-line. :headbang:

My two Pre-Robin's also came from private sales here on the boards.

I remember how psyched you were to pick up the Tec #29. Impressive sig-line. :headbang:

Yeah, I got it from the same guy who sold me a Hulk #1 later. :shy:

I remember...he's one cool dude. (thumbs u

Out of curiosity, a member of the italian forum I participate in just posted this, which is the very first italian edition of Batman (very likely unauthorized).

I had a few (non Batman) issues of this series which are now in possession of SACentaur (Steve) and RyanH. Publishes a traced (redrawn) version of Detective #29. This is 8 pages and pocket sized, a really poor publication.

These are VERY rare.

b9dpi9.jpg

2edrxa1.jpg