• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Sixth Gun

5,597 posts in this topic

I read the one that was leaked, no idea how it compared to the final draft... the BillJohn scene where he wanted to bring back his wife I think was also one that was in some of the casting auditions that got upped on Vimeo.

It's late, so maybe I'm mis-remembering.

Don't you have to kill the person with the gun to bring them back. So, he would have killed her? That would be tight.

BillJohn's part with Drake in one of the recent issues was awesome and fitting. Almost read like the end of Empire Strikes Back.

Patrick

FYI -

(although they did tweak the powers of that particular gun - it could be used to bring anyone back from the dead - not just the spirits of people it had killed in the past).

I read the one that was leaked, no idea how it compared to the final draft... the BillJohn scene where he wanted to bring back his wife I think was also one that was in some of the casting auditions that got upped on Vimeo.

Don't you have to kill the person with the gun to bring them back. So, he would have killed her? That would be tight.

BillJohn's part with Drake in one of the recent issues was awesome and fitting. Almost read like the end of Empire Strikes Back.

Patrick

FYI -

(although they did tweak the powers of that particular gun - it could be used to bring anyone back from the dead - not just the spirits of people it had killed in the past).

(thumbs u

In the opening scene, one of General Hume's men storms the monastery and raises dead brothers by shooting their graves.

Patrick

FYI -

(thumbs u

In the opening scene, one of Missy's goons storms the monastery and raises dead brothers by shooting their graves.

I like both ideas.

On the one hand, you have to kill someone to raise them. Limits it, but adds some panache.

On the other hand, you can have unlimited ideas & power by raising any dead person.

Patrick

Interesting Patrick.

Patrick

FYI -

(thumbs u

In the opening scene, one of Missy's goons storms the monastery and raises dead brothers by shooting their graves.

I like both ideas.

On the one hand, you have to kill someone to raise them. Limits it, but adds some panache.

On the other hand, you can have unlimited ideas & power by raising any dead person.

Patrick

Shameless self promo... I have a BH sketch of the Sixth Gun itself up on the bay partly due to a couple of recent purchases but actually mostly because my wonderful wife really doesn't like guns. Kind of a problem when you collect art from this series. This sketch in particular has been officially vetoed in my house and will never grace the walls alongside everything else. Oh well c'est la vie. I've gotten away with a lot of stuff on the walls so far ;)

Anyway it should be easy to find for anyone interested.

Nice art picture ....

Yes it is pretty sweet. Gotta let it go, if it finds a happy home then great. I still have plenty of Brian's stuff that is up on the walls.

Shameless self promo... I have a BH sketch of the Sixth Gun itself up on the bay partly due to a couple of recent purchases but actually mostly because my wonderful wife really doesn't like guns. Kind of a problem when you collect art from this series. This sketch in particular has been officially vetoed in my house and will never grace the walls alongside everything else. Oh well c'est la vie. I've gotten away with a lot of stuff on the walls so far ;)

Anyway it should be easy to find for anyone interested.

That's awesome!! I'm bidding. :shy: