• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Sixth Gun

5,597 posts in this topic

@ Court and every SG fan

BRIAN IS KILLING IT

These pages and covers are sick!!!! :headbang:

That cover for #3 Days of the Dead is freaking amazing. I haven't read it yet but I need to know who the girl is. hm

This is my favorite series right now.

I love it so much.

Yea I need to catch up. Gonna pick up 42 tomorrow.

Read #42 last night.

Still love the book.

When I heard #50 was going to be the last I was really :sorry:

But, I now understand everything ends. And this books will go out as one of the better series of the last 20 years.

After all the hype, I have stuck with it and it gives back every month. :headbang:

Read #42 last night.

Still love the book.

When I heard #50 was going to be the last I was really :sorry:

But, I now understand everything ends. And this books will go out as one of the better series of the last 20 years.

After all the hype, I have stuck with it and it gives back every month. :headbang:

I agree I jumped on during the speculation craze. I ended up really liking it and have stuck with it. It's in the top of my read list! Any chance they continue the series in some other capacity?

I need to finally check this series out. I didn't realize it was still ongoing. This is a pretty long series for ONI.

You really should. I only just caught up with the latest issue recently and it was a good 'un. In amongst all the foreshadowing of the previous arcs there have been a couple of twists in the last one and the new one that I didn't see coming. It's really ventured out there into the realms of fantasy now but it still all seems to fit neatly together... the backstory over the last few issues has thrown into light where the last few issues will be going.

It's not been everyone's cup of tea but I am still enjoying it immensely. There are certainly going to be questions that won't be answered by the end of the run and you have to kinda avoid drawing too many parallels to other fantasy works... give it a chance and it''s clear that Bunn does manage to put his own stamp on things. It's going to be a monster read in trade format if that is what you are going for.

Just had another look at the OA out there. There's still plenty of it but it definitely gets chipped away at... still a few pages on there which I really like. One from #7 was almost my first ever purchase from Brian (before he was repped).

:cloud9:

6272d2c8272906e2350037bad8ac8ad9.jpg

Some of the others I look at from time to time...

4dd49cb0fe5315619f79aceb48a0cb97.jpg

25bd1062af92547187de40d90d5c2878.jpg

c20ff26f3c7c05310d5c1d56cabc26ba.jpg

75cae1074a13c72bac8196da9a6aba59.jpg

f18621b1cf4799094ab655a5ca8d3e59.jpg

I have been letting this series pile up for the last 7-8 issues. I want to start reading from the beginning again. I guess there are only a handful of issues left in the main series. :(

I'm in the same boat - I'm a few issues behind and am leaning towards waiting until the end so I can start at #1 and plow thru it all at once. It should be fun re-reading the first few arcs

Just had another look at the OA out there. There's still plenty of it but it definitely gets chipped away at... still a few pages on there which I really like. One from #7 was almost my first ever purchase from Brian (before he was repped).

:cloud9:

6272d2c8272906e2350037bad8ac8ad9.jpg

This one is especially nice