• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SD GA Report?

230 posts in this topic

Rick, what was that NG book you had in between your Superman #1s? Was it a coverless issue?

Looks like Roy's incomplete Supes #1.

(thumbs u

Rick graciously allowed me to display a few books on his wall in case there was some interest.

(worship)

He should have charged a commission. :devil:

:grin:

He would have gotten one if a book has sold.

Rick, what was that NG book you had in between your Superman #1s? Was it a coverless issue?

Looks like Roy's incomplete Supes #1.

(thumbs u

Rick graciously allowed me to display a few books on his wall in case there was some interest.

(worship)

He should have charged a commission. :devil:

He would have gotten one if a book has sold.

:headbang:

If that Supes 1 incomplete of yours has not sold yet, I'm surprised. It's pretty neat-to if I say so myself. :headbang:

If that Supes 1 incomplete of yours has not sold yet, I'm surprised. It's pretty neat-to if I say so myself. :headbang:

I'm going to wait and see how some of the Action wraps do in upcoming auctions before I sell my copy. I've had interest among several dealers in the low 4 figure range so I know somebody will eventually be interested in it. The pages are nice and supple, and the nice thing is that the entire book is Superman so there is lots of reading in there even with the missing wraps. I'm also going to be including a reprint of Superman #1 to whomever buys it.

I can wait.

(thumbs u

I'm going to wait and see how some of the Action wraps do in upcoming auctions before I sell my copy. I've had interest among several dealers in the low 4 figure range so I know somebody will eventually be interested in it. The pages are nice and supple, and the nice thing is that the entire book is Superman so there is lots of reading in there even with the missing wraps. I'm also going to be including a reprint of Superman #1 to whomever buys it.

I can wait.

(thumbs u

:applause:

I'm very interested to see how well the wraps do as well. hm

And sounds like a great plan!

Very cool book. :cool:

You should make a nice sum on it! :grin:

Rick, what's the grade on the Purple Label 'Tec 31 at your booth?
really nice looking 7.5 ext

Do you have a website with your for sale stuff ?

unfortunately not "yet"...we have a website and i will begin to incorporate comics, but haven't as of yet...

unfortunately not "yet"...we have a website and i will begin to incorporate comics, but haven't as of yet...

The day is young :baiting:lol

and the scanning and uploading of images is long lol

and the scanning and uploading of images is long lol

lol

One thing this SDCC reiterated for me is the quality of the people in this hobby. I don't go to any other big conventions throughout the year, so it's a genuine pleasure to spend the better part of a week hanging out with you guys. :hi:

One thing this SDCC reiterated for me is the quality of the people in this hobby. I don't go to any other big conventions throughout the year, so it's a genuine pleasure to spend the better part of a week hanging out with you guys. :hi:
:sorry:

What're you sorry about? You're one of the good guys. :hi:

I can wait.

(thumbs u

don't think action 1 wraps have any effect on superman 1 wraps

:censored:

:censored:

:makepoint:

Scan doesn't do this one justice - very fresh book, off-white-to-white pages!

All-American9FILE.jpg

It has a date stamp which means it got to a store to get the stamp. It also has the FILE stamp which means it went from the printer to the publisher to get the stamp.

Question is, how can it have both stamps?