• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Absolute Hardest to Find 90's books.
7 7

1,246 posts in this topic

Predator Vs Magnus TPB

Not a gold/platinum/signed limited edition. Just apparently had few orders and very few were printed. :ohnoez:

(worship):applause:

Story is that it was printed for the overseas market, which makes sense given that you could buy the two issue mini anywhere for under $1 when it was printed. Valiantman's estimate on this is 5,000 copies, but it's a guess.

Here's mine:

PredatorvsMagnusTPBCGC98.jpg

Hulk #377 3rd Print

I am surprised no one commented on this.

I rarely do this.....but I'm taking a page from the Absolute Hardest to find 70

s books and not mentioning it until I find a copy.

;)

Been looking for a longggggg long time.

:devil:

incrediblehulk377thirdprint-f.jpg

What is the story behind this book? It has a $1.75 price, and was reprinted 2-3 year after the first print right?

Was this a promo or an actual third print?

My best guess...which isn't too shabby,. as far as variants are concerned...are that it was printed as part of Marvel's 1994 reprint program. As mentioned before, it's from 1994, 3 years after the original came out. But what it was printed especially for, I don't know. It couldn't have been utterly random.

Predator Vs Magnus TPB

Not a gold/platinum/signed limited edition. Just apparently had few orders and very few were printed. :ohnoez:

Story is that it was printed for the overseas market, which makes sense given that you could buy the two issue mini anywhere for under $1 when it was printed. Valiantman's estimate on this is 5,000 copies, but it's a guess.

Here's mine:

I found and bought a copy that's at least a 9.6 from a dollar box three weeks ago at a local flea market. The guy said he had just put it in the box when I walked up. He said he bought a bunch of books and put them into the boxes. I had been looking for an affordable copy for a long time and was pleasantly surprised that this would turn up in a DOLLAR box.

Predator Vs Magnus TPB

Here's mine:

I found and bought a copy that's at least a 9.6 from a dollar box three weeks ago at a local flea market. The guy said he had just put it in the box when I walked up. He said he bought a bunch of books and put them into the boxes. I had been looking for an affordable copy for a long time and was pleasantly surprised that this would turn up in a DOLLAR box.

What about the TPB of this as well. I never see it for sale and when I do it pulls some cash?