• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aquaman

82 posts in this topic

1111_namoraqualove.jpg

A lie! A vicious fraud! Clearly a transparent attempt by the gay lobby to undermine the morals of this nation and induce our youth to take up the gay lifestyle! Anybody can see that those two fellows are just actors posing as two of the greatest heroes of the seas.

Besides, everybody knows full well that Queen Mera and Lady Dorma have long functioned as the respective receptacles for Aquaman's and Sub-Mariner's DNA. It's been well and clearly documented by the editors at their respective publishing houses.

Queen Mera

who%27s+who-mera.JPG

Lady Dorma

406px-Dorma.jpg

:makepoint:

Hook,Harpoon it doesn't matter Aquaman is still a lame @$$ superhero :P

Nonsense. Not only was Aquaman one of the founding members of the Justice League of America, but he soldiered on after the Golden Age right through the fifties while all the Marvel heroes suffered the ultimate defeat of cancellation.

Aquaman also had fabulous covers:

9-1.jpg

:makepoint:

I've read one Aquaman comic in my life...' The creature who devoured Detroit' Simply because I'm from Detroit and I thought It'd be interesting..

We'll, after reading about 8 God aweful pages of pure drek.... Aquaman finnaly met his foe... and old man wielding a plant vase... guess what.. The old man smashed the vase over Aquamans head and knocked him out... COLD...

I could read no more...

What a weak, weak character - anybody who says he could hang with Subby is on crack.

You all know how I feel about Aquaman.

Aquaphobia.

If the Sub-Mariner were a real guy I would hit it with the might of Thor.

Those little feet wings make all the girls swoon.

I've read one Aquaman comic in my life...' The creature who devoured Detroit' Simply because I'm from Detroit and I thought It'd be interesting..

We'll, after reading about 8 God aweful pages of pure drek.... Aquaman finnaly met his foe... and old man wielding a plant vase... guess what.. The old man smashed the vase over Aquamans head and knocked him out... COLD...

I could read no more...

What a weak, weak character - anybody who says he could hang with Subby is on crack.

That is funny.

:blush:

You've got 2 people ahead of you, Lauren.

sloppy.jpg

Blimey - the FF caught the Batman bug.

Aquaman is my youngest sons favorite super hero. His older brothers make fun of him for it but I say hey someone has to like him leave him alone. After seeing some of these cool covers I may pick up some older books for him. I have to say I think mera kicks major buttocks and the chick that played her on smallville is insanely hot.

sloppy.jpg

Oh my! Sloppy seconds means something quite different where I come from. lol

sloppy.jpg

Oh my! Sloppy seconds means something quite different where I come from. lol

I don't know what it means in the uk but it certainly means something sexual here.