• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do not miss this thread: Mystery lady blows the lid off PGX?

486 posts in this topic

I asked directly whats up with these claims, and Daniel wrote me tonight: In seven years I have only ever had one person make a claim that a book they received back was different than the one they sent it. We did reimburse this person although I don't believe we were correct in paying out on something that I no longer believe actually happened. I am not aware of any other claim ever being made.

So they paid out, which implies full guilt in the matter. But now he says he believes PGX was completely guilt-free.

Such a stark change of position requires an explanation.

I did not realize that PGX was so bad until recently. I purchased a Amazing Spiderman 5 graded PGX 6.5 off ebay at what I thought was a deal. This was my first PGX purchase. I decided to send it in to CGC to get it graded.

It is on the way back from CGC now with a grade of 4.0 :sick: The total price I paid was just slightly more than guide, so it was not a good deal as I thought, but I did not get completely ripped off either. At least it is still Universal grade and not restored.

I will never buy a PGX graded book again.

SurePGX sucks (thumbs u
And that is news...why? lol

Well I don't know whether they "suck" or not but they do need to learn how to grade... 2c

They do suck. Their business practices suck worse than their grading.

But do they swallow is the question

How is vacation going, Dennis