• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do not miss this thread: Mystery lady blows the lid off PGX?

486 posts in this topic

PGX boy claims his ex is a psycho felon, but did not address any of the PGX related claims.

This thread has gone in so many directions I'm not sure I'm remembering this correctly, but didn't someone cast doubt about whether the woman in question is really the ex? I recall some posts in which people were speculating it was a woman who worked for PGX recently, or maybe currently, as opposed to the ex that has supposedly been out of the picture for years. If it's the latter, then she would have more credibility and potentially more inside information. I seem to recall that this "other woman" answers the phone and emails for PGX...

I realize none of this information can be verified...

PGX boy claims his ex is a psycho felon, but did not address any of the PGX related claims.

This thread has gone in so many directions I'm not sure I'm remembering this correctly, but didn't someone cast doubt about whether the woman in question is really the ex? I recall some posts in which people were speculating it was a woman who worked for PGX recently, or maybe currently, as opposed to the ex that has supposedly been out of the picture for years. If it's the latter, then she would have more credibility and potentially more inside information. I seem to recall that this "other woman" answers the phone and emails for PGX...

I think the fact that absolutely nothing can be verified is the ENTIRE point.

But I had too much homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner and I'm

a little gassy.

a little gassy.

The trick is not letting the chickens make it....

Is the owner of PGX the same guy that was scamming old ladies when he was a lawyer, and then moved on to scamming sports memorabilia collectors with bogus sigs? Those are the kinds of offenses relevant to the topic. A child custody dispute really isn't.

a little gassy.

Thats not true

The info that is.not sure about the gass part

I seem to recall that this "other woman" answers the phone and emails for PGX...

As far as I can tell, Allison doesn't exist. I wasn't able to speak to her on the phone upon request and Daniel himself is now responding to my emails since I mentioned Allison.

a little gassy.

Thats not true

Would you like to fill us in on the truth, Dennis?

a little gassy.

Homemade stock? :wishluck:

a little gassy.

Thats not true

Been there done that.

a little gassy.

Thats not true

Been there done that.

Can you at least tell me if she is good looking or not? :baiting:

Is the owner of PGX the same guy that was scamming old ladies when he was a lawyer, and then moved on to scamming sports memorabilia collectors with bogus sigs? Those are the kinds of offenses relevant to the topic. A child custody dispute really isn't.

Scamming old ladies as a lawyer = Doug Schmell

Scamming sports memorabilia collectors with bogus sigs = Danny Dupcak

Scamming collectors with a fraudulent grading service = Daniel Patterson

(thumbs u

(thumbs u

So many scammers, it's easy to get them all confused!

What a hobby right?

a little gassy.

Thats not true

Been there done that.

Can you at least tell me if she is good looking or not? :baiting:

She was girl next door type.Not stunning by any means. (thumbs u

(thumbs u

I see a "D" trend here...I wonder if Robojo is named Darrel? Donnie? Darren?

(thumbs u

Those three give triple D's a bad name. :(

(thumbs u

Too funny we posted at the same time on that one... lol

(thumbs u

So many scammers, it's easy to get them all confused!

What a hobby right?

There is good and bad in everything.Some of the people I have met through comics are my best friends :acclaim:

(thumbs u

Too funny we posted at the same time on that one... lol

(thumbs u robojo= Danny Dupcak

(thumbs u

I see a "D" trend here...I wonder if Robojo is named Darrel? Donnie? Darren?

"Danny" :gossip: