• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Other then the Tdog/Dixon and Shayne/Lori drama I thought it was awesome. Rick is actually making up for some of the characters. Glenn and Andrea have alot of potential. Assuming the loss of both drama for spoiler reasons ;) I am liking where this is going.

I liked it. I think it's more realistic to have some redneck twits involved...I mean c'mon they are in Atlanta right?

Couple that with...

I also like the fact that T-Dawg, the guy who should've liked Dixon the least was still willing to un-cuff him.

Of course then by season ten (at current pacing and assuming it makes it that far) we'll finally

hear DAVIDSON!!!

BUT 100% I like the guy playing Glen, that character is perfect.

I love the show. (thumbs u

It is different from the comic. This episode strayed a lot more than the 1st one did, but it still has the same feel of the comic. For example, what happened to Glenn and Rick tonight also happened in the comic, it was just in a different context with more action on the show.

I even like the Shane/Lori angle they are doing. This way what happened in #6 of the comic will make more sense and be more intense on the show.

If the show were exactly the same, I'd probably get bored of it. I think this is why I like the new characters. You don't know when they are going to die.

Lastly, I don't know who the actor is that plays Glenn but I thought he was great in the role. (thumbs u

I love the show. (thumbs u

It is different from the comic. This episode strayed a lot more than the 1st one did, but it still has the same feel of the comic. For example, what happened to Glenn and Rick tonight also happened in the comic, it was just in a different context with more action on the show.

I even like the Shane/Lori angle they are doing. This way what happened in #6 of the comic will make more sense and be more intense on the show.

If the show were exactly the same, I'd probably get bored of it. I think this is why I like the new characters. You don't know when they are going to die.

Lastly, I don't know who the actor is that plays Glenn but I thought he was great in the role. (thumbs u

Agree 100%

Glen were great so were the sisters :D all the new cast was confusing but interesting at same time since again did not know what was going to happen nor who was going to die .... Aside from the new cast lol....

It's been so long since I read the early issues that this (2nd) episode was totally fresh to me. I really enjoyed it. A faster pace than the 1st episode.

Between football, Boardwalk Empire, and now Walking Dead you'll not find me posting on the Boards on Sunday evenings !

I really like the show and do not mind that it has some difference in the storyline..but I have two things that I can not get over that kinda bother me.

1) Zombies moving fast/ running (shrug)

2) Zombies are smart / problem solvers. They use rocks to break glass doors. They also climb fences. (shrug)

I would like if they kept the zombies as mindless....ZOMBIES

I really like the show and do not mind that it has some difference in the storyline..but I have two things that I can not get over that kinda bother me.

1) Zombies moving fast/ running (shrug)

2) Zombies are smart / problem solvers. They use rocks to break glass doors. They also climb fences. (shrug)

I would like if they kept the zombies as mindless....ZOMBIES

I guess everyone has to make their zombies a little different than other people's zombies.