• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I appreciate the spoilers very much, please dont get discouraged by anyone pouting over them. If the stuff aired on tv already (to at least a majority of the population that watches), its not a spoiler. Also, people need to use common sense. If you dont want to chance something being spoiled, dont go to a thread about it on a chat board until you have seen the show/previews that are out there. If you cant control yourself in that area, at least make an attempt to control the amount of pouting that you do afterwards. Some people here have serious entitlement issues

That being said, thank god they killed off Dale. he was way too whiny.

:roflmao:

Very well done. This season has turned out to be rising above everything that's come before.

So what is the likelihood that as the key characters die off (Dale, Shane, etc.) that the actors who play them won't be at the different Comic Cons this summer and fall? I am thinking I am gonna be SOL on getting sigs on my big WD #1 cover print of the actors like Jeffery DeMunn and Jon Bernthal.

Anyone going to ECCC that might be able to help me out with landing sigs on this print from Jon Bernthal, Laurie Holden and Robert Kirkman? If so PM me.

So what is the likelihood that as the key characters die off (Dale, Shane, etc.) that the actors who play them won't be at the different Comic Cons this summer and fall? I am thinking I am gonna be SOL on getting sigs on my big WD #1 cover print of the actors like Jeffery DeMunn and Jon Bernthal.

Anyone going to ECCC that might be able to help me out with landing sigs on this print from Jon Bernthal, Laurie Holden and Robert Kirkman? If so PM me.

I suspect that Walking dead will be the original Star Trek of this decade. Will

become, hell it already is, a cult classic with legions of die hard fans. The

actors will be in huge demand and they will find it difficult to resist appearing at

comiccons for a long time to come.

The Calgary Comiccon brought Nimoy as guest 2 years ago and Shatner last

year. Their presence at the shows was a huge, huge draw and I know they

were paid very well for their time. The main Walking Dead character actors

will have a similar appeal.

Would have rather them stick to Carl being the trigger man in this scenario. So much more powerful in the story.

Agreed, thought for sure that it would go down that way.

Made sense as far at TV censors go though. Carl still done it, but then again he didn't do it !!

I was beginning to think that they were going to have Glenn be the trigger man so he could earn his manhood back.

Did anyone think that it seemed funky that the searchers walked a long way into the woods only to wind up still being within sight distance of the farmhouse and Carl.

Would have rather them stick to Carl being the trigger man in this scenario. So much more powerful in the story.

Agreed, thought for sure that it would go down that way.

Made sense as far at TV censors go though. Carl still done it, but then again he didn't do it !!

I was beginning to think that they were going to have Glenn be the trigger man so he could earn his manhood back.

Did anyone think that it seemed funky that the searchers walked a long way into the woods only to wind up still being within sight distance of the farmhouse and Carl.

Yes, when Carl appeared at the end I thought, 'where did he come from' and

then I realized they were near the farm. Doesn't jive with all the walking.

the way it was setting up i kept hoping that carl would have been the one to take out shane. perhaps one of those scenes where you think shane is pulling the trigger, you hear the bang but shane is the one who ends up falling with a carl standing behind him.

kinda wimped out on that. def. know that things wont happen as they do in issue 48 at this point

What an episode! I have to say, the show is creating a thing of its own. I thought the episode was well shot and written. Very engaging.. Glad that the show isn't a piece of mess. More viewers than any other amc show. In fact amc did a small advertisement for the new season of mad men and compared characters in the show to those in the walking dead. It was silly sure, but the fact that they did it shows that amc finally understands what they've got.

+2

Book was soooo much better than this at least for this sequence.

Overall liked the episode but think they dropped the ball with this one.

T-Dogg got over his mime act too.

With that horde coming next week, I'm thinking only a katana can save them...