• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I may be wrong (and probably am), and I know Andrea driving the van doesn't make sense, but I would not be shocked if next week we see the driver taking off the mask and here a gasp across the world that it is her. I know it doens't make sense, but in my mind that why they would do it. :insane:

That's a "Days of Our Lives" plot device.

Yeah definitely not Andrea...it was the girl with Tyrese

The girl with Tyrese was his sister, Sasha.

One thing didn't make sense. Gov attacks the prison right? And his plan includes the zombie bomb thing.

I'm going to rewatch the last few minutes tonight... I'm almost 100% sure the governor did not expect the zombie bomb. He had a confused look on his face and then laughed in surprise. This was an unplanned event. Who else would it be...... ?

Once again, I'm probably wrong but this is too much fun lol

I'm 55% with you, maybe it was bad editing or acting, but the Gov did come off as surprised, then his next reaction seemed like he was just enjoying his plan come about. This episode was very confusing with this and with the Daryl back shot, i had to rewind the episode a few times.

Andrea as the driver makes zero sense, but maybe it was Tyrese's Sister who was mad that Rick kicked them out.

If this event was a surprise to the Governor...It may have been one of the dudes with Tyreese and Sasha who wanted to off Carol and Carl when they were about to bury the woman who got bit on her way to the prison.

I have no idea, but just floating it out there.

One thing didn't make sense. Gov attacks the prison right? And his plan includes the zombie bomb thing. So when the zombies come out and all hell breaks loose inside the prison as Rick and the others contend with zombies in the middle of a firefight, WHY does the Gov call off the attack and drive away?

They could have picked them all off once they exposed themselves escaping zombies.

No way Andrea drove the van. She ends up with Rick just like in the comics.

And finally. Michonne speaks! Even though she's living in a van down by the prison gates...

I can understand the Guv making a "show of force" appearance but it doesnt make sense for them to leave when all hell brakes loose with the van-boozle.

If you ever decide to go and do a show of force and circumstances change where you can actually take a few of them out, you take 'em out because they will be coming for you later on.

Thanks! Couldn't remember but yeah definitely her.

Everyone's theory is weak because it would involve someone loading up a bunch of ravenous z-heads. This will be the most sought after info of the episode (in my universe at least) lol lol lol

I agree that the Guv looks both surprised at the van coming into the fight and satisfied with the plan coming to fruition, completely impossible to tell from the editing. But, why would the truck drive all the way down to the gate to pick up the van driver if they weren't sure it was a Woodbury person? Maybe the surprise was that someone had actually taken this pre-loaded walker bomb and brought it to them? The driver is definitely a woman, but I can't fathom that they make Andrea the driver.

I am willing to put significant cash on it NOT being her coming out of the van.

Nobody ever accepts your wagers.

The girl in the suit doesnt even have the same hair as Andrea
Was your TV set on xray also? I watched again last night and nothing pokes out from that helmet. I went frame by frame on HD and I'm pretty sure they cut away intentionally right when you might be able to see whose eyes are behind the goggles. They didn't leave any hair sticking out.

Nobody ever accepts your wagers.

That's it. I'm gonna give you a call, or have one of my minions do so.

hm since I have a 1:1000 chance of being right...you win I send a dollar, I win you send me a grand?