• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Yeah definitely not Andrea...it was the girl with Tyrese

The girl with Tyrese was his sister, Sasha.

Thanks! Couldn't remember but yeah definitely her.

I am willing to put significant cash on it NOT being her coming out of the van.

hm since I have a 1:1000 chance of being right...you win I send a dollar, I win you send me a grand?

You sounded A LOT more confident than 0.1% before money was on the line. hm

The driver of the zombie vehicle was probably the girl who was on lookout when Andrea went to go ask where the Gov is at, I think her name was Carmen.

Character's name is Karen. I was thinking it was her until I saw she's the one on the wall. I think she was first shown as kind of a right hand person to the Guv in one of the first Woodbury eps. I can't see that she left that long after the Guv and drove the walker bomb though.

This show falls to awful action movie tropes.

The governor gets in a single headshot, then no one can hit the broad side of a barn?

Then they're single shooting zombies in the head with pistols?

What the hell?

This show is just not good. There is no consistency at all.

Let alone the fact Rick had a complete mental breakdown in front of everyone, sent the other group away, and they never really dealt with it all.

It is one thing to take your time and line up a shot, another to be shooting while taking on hostile fire. You take the time to aim and line up your shot while someone else is shooting in your general direction you end up dead.

The governor gets in a single headshot, then no one can hit the broad side of a barn?

What the hell?

Let alone the fact Rick had a complete mental breakdown in front of everyone, sent the other group away, and they never really dealt with it all.

It is one thing to take your time and line up a shot, another to be shooting while taking on hostile fire. You take the time to aim and line up your shot while someone else is shooting in your general direction you end up dead.

I'm not sure why anyone is attacking their accuracy at all since they managed to put about 150 bullets into Axel and he was lying on the ground most of the time!

(shrug)

What the hell?

I'm not sure why anyone is attacking their accuracy at all since they managed to put about 150 bullets into Axel and he was lying on the ground most of the time!

(shrug)

It's a good thing none of those bullets went through him and hit Carol.

Wasn't Maggie hiding behind a file cabinet for a bit? Those things are also very good bullet stoppers!

The driver of the zombie vehicle was probably the girl who was on lookout when Andrea went to go ask where the Gov is at, I think her name was Carmen.

Character's name is Karen. I was thinking it was her until I saw she's the one on the wall. I think she was first shown as kind of a right hand person to the Guv in one of the first Woodbury eps. I can't see that she left that long after the Guv and drove the walker bomb though.

Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? Maybe it was her. (shrug)

Let that soak into your mentals and think about that hm

Edited by awakeintheashes

What the hell?

(shrug)

It's a good thing none of those bullets went through him and hit Carol.

Wasn't Maggie hiding behind a file cabinet for a bit? Those things are also very good bullet stoppers!

Good points! I was afeared for Maggie since she didn't have a bunch of high grass to shield her like Rick and Hershel did. :insane:

hm since I have a 1:1000 chance of being right...you win I send a dollar, I win you send me a grand?

You said significant cash which 1,000 dollars seems significant to me. 1:1000 might be a bit slim as its probably closer to 1:10 if its A. A character shown previously and B. something they reveal at all.

You said significant cash which 1,000 dollars seems significant to me. 1:1000 might be a bit slim as its probably closer to 1:10 if its A. A character shown previously and B. something they reveal at all.

And you used the word "definitely"...twice, and stated it "was the girl with Tyreese" Not "1/1000 shot, possibly" be the girl with Tyreese.

Definitely means certainly or absolutely as if one is positive or 100% sure of its correctness.

I did say significant cash, which would be $1,000, but I didn't say I would give you "Cubs winning the World Series Odds" especially since you're entirely positive of the outcome. I'

So I will put up whatever you are willing to lose in a straight up bet.

It should be easy cash for you.

The driver was a nobody from Woodbury.

The Governor knew about the van full of zombies. How is that not obvious? He didn't look surprised in the least bit, he looked like he was satisfied his plan was working. :shrug:

Tyreese and crew left the prison, and will arrive at Woodbury in the next episode. By that point Andrea will realize she needs to get the hell out of there, and she'll leave with Tyreese and crew. That's my prediction.

And you used the word "definitely"...twice, and stated it "was the girl with Tyreese" Not "1/1000 shot, possibly" be the girl with Tyreese.

Definitely means certainly or absolutely as if one is positive or 100% sure of its correctness.

I did say significant cash, which would be $1,000, but I didn't say I would give you "Cubs winning the World Series Odds" especially since you're entirely positive of the outcome. I'

Who would hold the money? How many episodes must air before we call it something that will not be revealed?

I would almost rather wager book vs book since this is a comic forum and all?

Who would hold the money? How many episodes must air before we call it something that will not be revealed?

I would almost rather wager book vs book since this is a comic forum and all?

Whatever works for you is fine with me. No need to hold the money. I trust you to follow through under pain of humiliation in a style only I can deliver.

Also ways we'll know it's not Sasha that would qualify:

1) They reveal who drove directly.

2) We see Sasha, Tyreese, etc coming out of the woods or some such, meeting up with the Governor's people for the first time demonstrating that she was never with them, etc.

The bet can run to the end of this season, which is only a few more episodes. I am sure we'll see one of the above before season's end.

Terms sound good?

It is definitely a woman who drove the truck....I do not believe it is anyone from Rick or Tyreese's group.

It might be the woman who Andrea talks to when she is looking for the Gov. The one on top of the gate.