• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

why are we supposed to care who was driving the truck?

are we supposed to be confused whether the governor knew about the truck or was it just sloppy storytelling?

I think the storytelling was perfectly fine.

He acknowledged the truck, wasn't shocked by it, didn't take any action against it or to defend from it, and then watched it with a smile as it did its work.

Lame storytelling would be if he waved the truck on like some lame 80's action flick, while chomping on a cigar, and then highfiving the boys when it goes off.

The only reason we are wondering about who was driving the truck is because the director and editor want us to. They gave the driver a long tracking shot as she exited and then escaped. They drew attention to her, with intent, to cause this type of thought and wondering.

why are we supposed to care who was driving the truck?

are we supposed to be confused whether the governor knew about the truck or was it just sloppy storytelling?

Figured it out.. It was Penny's sister. Big Penny

Maybe it's Large Marge from Pee Wee's Big Adventure? She lost weight.

Guys...this just hit me...throughout the whole fighting scene....where the hell was judith aka little kicker?!?!

Imagine the Gov's people snatched her!!

Irresponsible baby wranglin' is what that is!!!

Zombie plague and leave baby Judith all alone in the prison. What will ghost Lori think?

Guys...this just hit me...throughout the whole fighting scene....where the hell was judith aka little kicker?!?!

Zombie plague and leave baby Judith all alone in the prison. What will ghost Lori think?

She's too busy with Ghost Shane at the moment

Hmm do ghosts do it down and dirty doggy? That's how they rolled when they were alive.

Hmm do ghosts do it down and dirty doggy? That's how they rolled when they were alive.

The baby was with Maggie :makepoint:

was that during or after she was busy shooting at the guy in the tower?

She put the baby in the file cabinet. Third one down.

Edited by Juan Kingded

She put the baby in the file cabinet. Third one down.

Filed between "L" for "Lori don't know which on be yo daddy" and "R" for "Rick's held you exactly one more time than your other potential daddy."