• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Out of any of them, my money is on Milton finally taking the initiative and doing what apparently nobody else has the intelligence or balls to do.

I agree with this line of thinking. Milton's a smart guy and puts faith in observables and data. I really hope he doesn't die, I think he makes an amazing addition to the cast. Hated him at first, but now he's grown on me.

Milton reminds me of John Ritter's gay character in Sling Blade. Kind of looks like him a little too.

Finally saw the episode yesterday.

It was good to see a little bonding between Daryl and Martinez, get a little bit of a background on them. They might possibly be in a position in the finale where they have to kill one another and this moment will make one of them hesitate.

Did they ever fix the hole in the back of the prison where Tyrese and the others came through? It's pretty dumb that they only seem to be concerned about watching the front of the prison instead of setting up to be able to view all sides, there are watch towers, use them! There's plenty of walkers in the front, they provide a good first line defense to where you can concentrate on other areas.

What I think will happen is that Guv will use the vulnerable area of the prison to get inside while some of his guys attack from the front. The Guv will get inside and take whoever's inside hostage include Judith. There will be some deaths, maybe even one beloved character; Rick and the group will be forced to leave/retreat from the prison.

Judith will either be killed or taken by the Guv back to Woodbury, there's no way that Rick and the group can be out on the road with Judith, too much of a liablity for the show. I would like to see them with Judith, it would provide a great storyline with them trying to take care of her and all the dangers associated with that while on the run. Everyone getting frustrated with her crying and constant need of care that it would force some of the group to leave. But I dont think that will happen.

Just a guess, probably 100% wrong.

Finally saw the episode yesterday.

It was good to see a little bonding between Daryl and Martinez, get a little bit of a background on them. They might possibly be in a position in the finale where they have to kill one another and this moment will make one of them hesitate.

That part reminded me of two soldiers sharing a moment at a break in the battle to show some respect, to acknowledge their roles as pawns, and for us to see they are the only ones that really know what's coming.

I hope, that if the Gov is killed/chased away that Martinez joins Ricks crew.

He's just a guy looking for leadership.

He doesn't care who its from.

Agreed. If Woodbury goes away, I'd love Martinez to join Rick's group too. He's a reasonably decent human being in the Road to Woodbury book.

Agreed. If Woodbury goes away, I'd love Martinez to join Rick's group too. He's a reasonably decent human being in the Road to Woodbury book.

I put his odds at surviving the battle at a bazillion to one. He's toast.

TWD will most likely come back in mid/late October so we are only looking at a 6 1/2 month break. That's one of the reasons I like having a break between episode 8 and 9. Without the break we would have over a 8 month wait. I'm a big fan of the Game of Thrones and there is a 10 month layoff between seasons. 6 1/2 months is not that bad.

Edited by raybowles

I thought Milton was getting fresh with Hershel. ;)

"Lemme See Your Stump" has a whole different meaning in the post-Zombie world.

The story about the Gov's wife was actually pretty cool. HATE HIM.

Doubt any of it was true. It was a psychological ploy to get under Rick's skin and perhaps make Rick think they had some common ground so he the Govs words gained traction and thus made his lie of a deal more believable to Rick.

That's what I figured as well, the gov is a master of subterfuge.

One minor thing, what did he claim his last name to be? Has this been covered before?

Blake

Phillip Blake.

Well that makes total sense then. One rule of life is to never trust anyone that has two first names as a whole name. =)

:sorry:

I wonder what kind of cliffhanger they'll leave us hanging with during the finale of this season hm

The same as the last two seasons. The prison in ruins, the Governor dead, Rick and the remaining survivors having to go back on the road looking for a new place to go. hm