• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I don't think Beth, Carol or Tyreese are at Terminus. The way they kept having Beth holding onto Judith during the flashbacks makes me think Beth is going to run into Carol and Tyreese before Terminus to take care of nanny duties again. I also think Carol needs to be involved with saving Rick somehow to come full circle with her being banished by him.

Andrew Lincoln was great on Talking Dead. He has some really nice behind the scenes tidbits.

They said Termiteville had been there since the beginning. Hard to imagine that it was never found by the Guv or Rick before this, especially with all the signs and radio broadcasts, someone in Woodbury would have brought it up that they've heard the broadcast or seen the signs.

Oh and the quick ending to Daryl's group was weak. :P

Edited by PEP

Yeah I liked the episode quite a bit. The parallel with the snare trap and the Terminus herding, the quick end to the "claimers", the Rick slitting and stabbing that guy hundreds of times, and especially the line at the end pulled straight from the comic. Rick and crew will beat them into submission then stack and burn every last one of them.

Anyone know what the candles mean?

Does it mean that the hunters/terminus guys are doing some kind of human sacrifice before killing and eating people?

Poor natural lighting in that room? (shrug)

Definitely more than that.

In Talking Dead, they showed the room from more angles, and we see the names of people and their hometown written on the ground, as well as a few statues and monuments in the room.

Edited by lemonman5

Does it mean that the hunters/terminus guys are doing some kind of human sacrifice before killing and eating people?

In Talking Dead, they showed the room from more angles, and we see the names of people and their hometown written on the ground, as well as a few statues and monuments in the room.

I took it as either a memorial room Termites who died for the cause or a similar room for people sacrificing themselves as Soylent Green to the greater cause of feeding everyone.

I was very disappointed in this season..A couple great episodes, and the rest were just bloatware..I think they should have put the writers of this seasons episodes into the train box..I hope they ramp it up next season..Kill off someone main, like Rick or eat the baby..I think they were already eating beth..muwhaaa..

:jokealert: I was just being a smart . Of course the candles are used for more than just to light the room! :D

That candle room is going to end up being part of the reason they're able to escape. It'll be like watching an old Batman episode. They've got them right where they want them then they send them in there to pray or something and BAM! Rick gets a gun and kills all the Termites.

Anyone else notice the powdered milk on the ground outside the train car? Was that for the group or a hint about Judith?

I think it's to show that they have kept people in captivity in the train car. And it also might have given Rick the idea to strike when someone comes to deliver the milk