• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Omg!!!! I thought that was JESUS for a hot minute!!!! :ohnoez: I jumped outta my seat

I did the exact same thing.

I'm telling you man!! I jumped so high. That's like almost exactly how Jesus looks when he's tracking people. God that was an epic episode!!! So much to talk about.

On talking dead they said the first guy to get his noggin crack on the trough was the kid at the house with the girl when Rick sent Carol away. They just said it. He's also penquin in the show Gothom.

Anyone notice first kid to get whacked at the trough was the kid with the gimpy leg girlfriend from last season? He got ricks watch, they were gonna check the other houses for more stuff, the girlfriend got caught by zombies....... That's the watch carol picked up.

Yup, and the actor is currently playing the Penguin in Gotham

Anyone else get this vibe?

I thought the evil guy in the flashback looked awfully Negan-esque.

I thought that too at first. It looked like him, but then...

Negan hates sexual assault and that is what those guys were doing to the women.

Ok, the story that Mary was telling about the rapists that held terminus, and they "took it back", I think that was what that end scene was showing, it was a flashback. I can't imagine Mary getting away from the zombies that carol let at her. And they listed Mary as a casualty on talking dead...

Ok, the story that Mary was telling about the rapists that held terminus, and they "took it back", I think that was what that end scene was showing, it was a flashback. I can't imagine Mary getting away from the zombies that carol let at her. And they listed Mary as a casualty on talking dead...

Mary is very Dead