• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

(shrug)

Bringing back dead characters??

He doesnt have to be resurrected, they may just be able to do flashbacks on the time when him and rick were cops pre apocalypse, Hes just too strong a character to lose

If theyre bringing back dead characters.. Is there any way.. Anyyyyyy way... that they will bring back shane?? :wishluck:

But Morgan didn't die? I think that is the confusion created by your statement of bringing back dead characters?

It's the equivalent of having Beth in a scene and hoping that the producers will bring back Dale! :D

Kirkman tweeted that it wasnt negan. Something along the lines of that guy having a face tattoo. Didn't catch it. Will need to rewatch at some point.

I could have misheard. But, as soon as I saw him, I said "Negan!".

It could've been the other guy. Didn't he say something along the lines of "You're just like us!" when he popped out of the container and into Rick?

But he sure looked like Negan. Just like him.

Yep. That clears it up. Thanks Garf!

Again, I really enjoyed the episode. The only "stupid" part was when Carole met back up with the group. When did she have time to get all cleaned up?

But that's just nitpicking. I really don't care.

What seemed to be sillier to me was the part she fired the rocket on the gas tank and - bullseye! .. It just seemed like a scene out of a roadrunner cartoon.. just laying the firearm on the fence and shoot.. boom! yep easy peasy

(shrug)

Bringing back dead characters??

He doesnt have to be resurrected, they may just be able to do flashbacks on the time when him and rick were cops pre apocalypse, Hes just too strong a character to lose

If theyre bringing back dead characters.. Is there any way.. Anyyyyyy way... that they will bring back shane?? :wishluck:

But Morgan didn't die? I think that is the confusion created by your statement of bringing back dead characters?

It's the equivalent of having Beth in a scene and hoping that the producers will bring back Dale! :D

Yeah, no relation onceover I just like jon bernthal's acting.. shameless promotion..

Still to me.. this is the best WD moment:

Morgan never died. They left him in that apt where he was all alone. Rick never killed him.

I know! That is why I was saying I think people were confused by Aweandlorder's original comment about bringing back dead characters. :makepoint:

Morgan never died. They left him in that apt where he was all alone. Rick never killed him.

I know! That is why I was saying I think people were confused by Aweandlorder's original comment about bringing back dead characters. :makepoint:

Awe & Lorder... discombobulating law and order since 1973

Kirkman tweeted that it wasnt negan. Something along the lines of that guy having a face tattoo. Didn't catch it. Will need to rewatch at some point.

It could've been the other guy. Didn't he say something along the lines of "You're just like us!" when he popped out of the container and into Rick?

Again, I really enjoyed the episode. The only "stupid" part was when Carole met back up with the group. When did she have time to get all cleaned up?

What seemed to be sillier to me was the part she fired the rocket on the gas tank and - bullseye! .. It just seemed like a scene out of a roadrunner cartoon.. just laying the firearm on the fence and shoot.. boom! yep easy peasy

Well, she didn't have to "hit" the gas tank. That was pressurized tank. The shots she fired sent propane gas spewing into a giant cloud, all it needed was the slightest spark. The bottle rocket only need to fly anywhere near the cloud to ignite the explosion. No bulls-eye needed.

too soon for Negan. Season Six was just picked up last week

No need to rush

Comic book to TV show spoiler even though I'm sure everyone knows I'm trying to be nice:

I think they won't kill Glen either. The way they like to change things, Lucille will probably be cracking over someone else's head.

Maggie's?

too soon for Negan. Season Six was just picked up last week

No need to rush

Comic book to TV show spoiler even though I'm sure everyone knows I'm trying to be nice:

I think they won't kill Glen either. The way they like to change things, Lucille will probably be cracking over someone else's head.

Maggie's?

I'm thinking tyrese.

Well, she didn't have to "hit" the gas tank. That was pressurized tank. The shots she fired sent propane gas spewing into a giant cloud, all it needed was the slightest spark. The bottle rocket only need to fly anywhere near the cloud to ignite the explosion. No bulls-eye needed.

I get that.. just looked funny the way she laid the firearm on the fence, at a random angle, between the railing... heck, just the impact from the shot should send the rifle flying in the real world

I get that.. just looked funny the way she laid the firearm on the fence, at a random angle, between the railing... heck, just the impact from the shot should send the rifle flying in the real world

It did look funny...I was waiting for it to spin like crazy and head the wrong direction like most of the bottle rockets I would shoot did. lol

7b244aa2-18fe-4453-9557-10eaed807e43.jpg