• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I am not up to date on this thread, only just caught up. Very good episode, loads of tension at the start, nice build up to the rest of what followed.

There were some nice sfx but one of the first face eating zombie attacks was a bit poor, had me giggling a bit before settling back into it. Really enjoyable though. It's just little things like that which holds the series back from being on par with some of the better HBO productions and complete dominance.

So much happened.

Definitely a take on the hunters. Which suggests to the people reading the comic that hunting is what will now follow.

Tyreese was in keeping with his character. One of the few TWD characters in the comic that I really miss along with Abraham... so it was nice to see that follow through in his alternate tv reality.

I thought Eugene's explanation of his "cure" was different enough from what the CDC was trying to pass brief consideration. Taking a bio weapons tech perspective rather than a purely medical one.

The flashback to the time terminus was taken over gave a bit of backstory as well as a decent revenge motive for this series. Negan? Doesn't fit his MO seeing as he isn't a rapist and despises / kills them.

Morgan? Interesting.

That trough was ridiculously clean, though. Guess even in the apocalypse you have to worry about the health department.

I suspect it was clean because they re-used whatever ended up in it. So, maybe I missed something, but were these people cannibals?

Edited by rjrjr

That four minute preview before the show, really spoiled a lot for me. Wish I skipped it. But the episode was one of the best of all three plus seasons.

I didn't see the preview, but I agree, this was one of the better episodes. Last season were Carol took care of the "kid" problem was probably the creepiest episode IMHO.

Did anyone see who took Michonnes Katana?

I didn't see it at all - not even when Carol found Daryls crossbow - any idea's where it went?

I mean surely she won't just "find" another - so it must be part of a later story?

Maybe he finds it?

Morgan_zps5ffdbef0.png

Kirkman tweeted that it wasnt negan. Something along the lines of that guy having a face tattoo. Didn't catch it. Will need to rewatch at some point.

I could have misheard. But, as soon as I saw him, I said "Negan!".

It could've been the other guy. Didn't he say something along the lines of "You're just like us!" when he popped out of the container and into Rick?

But he sure looked like Negan. Just like him.

Also, it doesn't seem like the Terminus folks would've kept any of them alive. They would've had to escape to live. So, I don't think the guy from the flashback was the bearded guy that Glen let out.

That trough was ridiculously clean, though. Guess even in the apocalypse you have to worry about the health department.

I suspect it was clean because they re-used whatever ended up in it. So, maybe I missed something, but were these people cannibals?

Yes

Kirkman tweeted that it wasnt negan. Something along the lines of that guy having a face tattoo. Didn't catch it. Will need to rewatch at some point.

It could've been the other guy. Didn't he say something along the lines of "You're just like us!" when he popped out of the container and into Rick?

negan_zpsa1ed3197.png

That guy sure looked like Negan. I thought one of the prisoners even said his name?

That was the woman that was picked out to be raped (again) . It sounded like she said "Negan ", but I believe what she actually said was "Not again " or something similar

Edited by Garf

Welcome to Terminus, where our motto is "You are what you eat!"

Welcome to Terminus, would you like to hear our specials?

Is that for here or to go?

Batter u....I mean ORDER UP!

"Terminus. We do chicken right."

"Terminus----best BBQ in the south!"

"Terminus---brisket so fresh it falls right off the bone!"

Excellent episode! Made up for all the torturous fluff we had to put up with previous season..

If theyre bringing back dead characters.. Is there any way.. Anyyyyyy way... that they will bring back shane?? :wishluck:

What dead characters?

Yep. That clears it up. Thanks Garf!

Again, I really enjoyed the episode. The only "stupid" part was when Carole met back up with the group. When did she have time to get all cleaned up?

But that's just nitpicking. I really don't care.