• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

quick question

did Tyrese really kill the guy in the cabin? I wasn't sure if they showed it or not. I can't recall at the moment

Didn't see it happen

He beat him really good, but not 100% sure if he died. Both me and my wife said the same thing when he wouldn't let Carol go inside, it could be a loose end that comes back a few seasons from now.

quick question

did Tyrese really kill the guy in the cabin? I wasn't sure if they showed it or not. I can't recall at the moment

Didn't see it happen

He beat him really good, but not 100% sure if he died. Both me and my wife said the same thing when he wouldn't let Carol go inside, it could be a loose end that comes back a few seasons from now.

exactly what I was thinking

quick question

Didn't see it happen

exactly what I was thinking

At the end Tyreese and Carol reunited. She was about to walk into the cabin and Tyreese stopped her and said "Don't, he's dead I killed hm. I could again" Something like that but he did say that he killed him to Carol.

too soon for Negan. Season Six was just picked up last week

No need to rush

Comic book to TV show spoiler even though I'm sure everyone knows I'm trying to be nice:

I think they won't kill Glen either. The way they like to change things, Lucille will probably be cracking over someone else's head.