• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Interesting. hm

But they may not have ever discovered him if he hid in the church. The only reason the Survivors discovered him was because he ventured out of the church. I think the Hunters followed the Survivors and discovered the church that way.

Interesting. hm

But they may not have ever discovered him if he hid in the church. The only reason the Survivors discovered him was because he ventured out if the church. I think the Hunters followed the Survivors and discovered the church that way.

I def agree with this.

Interesting. hm

But they may not have ever discovered him if he hid in the church. The only reason the Survivors discovered him was because he ventured out if the church. I think the Hunters followed the Survivors and discovered the church that way.

I def agree with this.

hm

Worse than I thought but it makes sense.

I think this show should be renamed to "People do majorly idiotic things."

Honestly...moving *toward* the bubbles...everyone getting drunk on wine & thinking they're safe...Bob venturing out at night, while drunk.

M0r0ns.

Peace,

Chip

I think this show should be renamed to "People do majorly idiotic things."

Honestly...moving *toward* the bubbles...everyone getting drunk on wine & thinking they're safe...Bob venturing out at night, while drunk.

M0r0ns.

Peace,

Chip

Based on your comment about Bob, I don't think you've read the comics....

I can see Tyrese taking the spot of Glenn when Negan eventually gets introduced.

Kirkman has already teased us with Glenn almost getting whacked with a baseball so if it were to actually happen to Glenn, just wouldn't seem right since the majority see it coming.

"Show us the curve"

Since TY is still alive, I think the audience is going to get attached to him since he's looking after Judith and perhaps going to become the next "Herschel".

I think the twist would be that TY gets in front of selected few (Sasha included since she would represent "Maggie")

The cliffhanger is going to be that scene in which Ty's head is bashed in.

After seeing the throats scene in the first episode, I'm sure the bat scene is easily doable.

Just my 2c