• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

and before you ask..I do have a crystal ball :sumo:

Comments inside:

Season two ends like the 2nd tpb

My crystal ball sees them spliting the season into 2 parts. Taking a break inbetween. Just like LOST used to do. Maybe the 1st 1/2 ends with them finding the prison like you said, but I see the entire season going further.

Michonne enters third season around episode 3

I think we'll see her at the end of this season. Maybe the season finale as a cliffhanger.

Merel aka the governor enters towards the middle of season 3

end season 3 with them escaping the town of Woodbery

I don't see the Govenor appearing until season 3 either, but it won't be Merle. Having him working with the Governor would be a cool idea, if they don't use him sooner.

No way they ever cut Ricks hand off or do what happens to Michonne by the governor in the book.

I don't think they are afraid to do the Governor vs Michonne stuff. There are ways to do it off camera without it being graphic. But I totally see them keeping that to put the Governor over as a real monster threat.

Ricks hand may come down to budget issues. Being a TV show + all the budget rumors, I agree they may skip it.

You keep rubbing that thing and you are gonna go blind...just sayin'.

No way they ever cut Ricks hand off or do what happens to Michonne by the governor in the book.

I thought Kirkman said he planned to run off in totally different directions from the comic, so that fans don't know what's going to happen next.

Not totally. I believe the quote is different elements so comic readers are also surprised. Not an exact quote. lol

+1

He said he wants it to be different along the way, but the major plot points will be the same.

He confirmed at SDCC we will see Hershel's farm, then the prison, and then the conflict with the Governor will be a part of the show. (thumbs u

Comments inside:

My crystal ball sees them spliting the season into 2 parts. Taking a break inbetween. Just like LOST used to do. Maybe the 1st 1/2 ends with them finding the prison like you said, but I see the entire season going further.

I think we'll see her at the end of this season. Maybe the season finale as a cliffhanger.

I don't see the Govenor appearing until season 3 either, but it won't be Merle. Having him working with the Governor would be a cool idea, if they don't use him sooner.

I don't think they are afraid to do the Governor vs Michonne stuff. There are ways to do it off camera without it being graphic. But I totally see them keeping that to put the Governor over as a real monster threat.

Ricks hand may come down to budget issues. Being a TV show + all the budget rumors, I agree they may skip it.

Well, if I go blind at least I won't have to kept looking at these hairy palms. lol

Comments inside:

Well, if I go blind at least I won't have to kept looking at these hairy palms. lol

lol

I didn't see that one coming...I guess I could have used a crystal ball myself.

I thought Kirkman said he planned to run off in totally different directions from the comic, so that fans don't know what's going to happen next.

Not totally. I believe the quote is different elements so comic readers are also surprised. Not an exact quote. lol

+1

He said he wants it to be different along the way, but the major plot points will be the same.

He confirmed at SDCC we will see Hershel's farm, then the prison, and then the conflict with the Governor will be a part of the show. (thumbs u

So Shane's death was not a major event in the book? I would have thought so (shrug)

+1

So Shane's death was not a major event in the book? I would have thought so (shrug)

I thought his 2nd death was more symbolic.

+1

I thought his 2nd death was more symbolic.

True but while the three of them went out in the woods all I could think about was Carl shooting Shane in junk.

+1

Oh, it was definitely a major event! (thumbs u

Kirkman made the statement above at SDCC this year. So his comments were about moving forward.

To be clear, he's said multiple times in the past that he wished he'd given the Rick/Shane/Lori triangle more time to develop, but when the original comic came out he didn't know if the book would last or be canceled.

I'm sure the Shane thing will happen eventually. You seem to expect it to happen in next few episodes, and I don't think it will happen that quickly. They are giving it more time to develop.

I thought I saw the prison in one of the trailers. This season will be longer so I hope they make it there before next year.

if it ias the scene inthe trailer i'm thinking of, it wasn't the prison, the quick shot was actually in sunday's epi. i thought it was the prison too, but seeing the scene in the most recent show, kind of stopped that idea.

Just watched it. It's on Zune if anyone is interested. I had some left over xbox live credits. Loved it! Reedus' character is starting to look like a better Rick. lol

At least the later version of Rick. Either way I'm now a fan of the younger Dixon bros.

Just watched it. It's on Zune if anyone is interested. I had some left over xbox live credits. Loved it! Reedus' character is starting to look like a better Rick. lol

At least the later version of Rick. Either way I'm now a fan of the younger Dixon bros.

+1

I'm starting to like his character as well.

I'm i the only one wondering why a guy who uses a crossbow to make silent kills would drive around on the loudest motherf :censored: motorcycle..... doh!

Subtle homage

96279-18166-106787-1-walking-dead_super.jpg