• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Frank Darabont reveals to FEARnet that Michonne will definitely join the show in Season 3. What of Stephen King writing an episode? "It'll happen eventually, I'm sure," he adds.

JJ Thoughts...

Season ends with Michonne walking head down with hooded cape (to not reveal face) and the 2 in chains behind her...

Just how I would do it...but thats just me...

People are already excited about Season 2 since Season 1 was done well and was nominated for best TV drama.

It makes sense to wait. Going by the comics it makes sense. Plus, they have something for people to look forward to in Season 3.

The BIG story here though is that the Season will focus on Hershel's farm. Michonne in Season 3 also implies NO Governor of Woodbury this season either. :cry:

A few pics from outside the school where the show is currently filming:

27ded76a.jpg

730c046c.jpg

9701593d.jpg

I also saw Steven Yeun at the gym the other day as I was leaving. Had I not been drenched in sweat, I would've struck up a conversation. lol

Thanks for the bump, search skill fail on my part lol

So, anyone exited for season 2. Wondering what the Darabont debacle will mean for the show. I was not the biggest fan of S01 but i like what i've seen from S02 so far (thumbs u

Also, anyone getting the board game ? http://tv.ign.com/articles/118/1182313p1.html

the-walking-dead-20110718110934955-000.jpg

(and willing to declare a lesser value on the package and ship me one :whistle: )

No talk of the webisodes that showed up yesterday? I watched them and they were an okay teaser for the season.

And a wonderful set of examples of the "rules of zombie engagement" and what happens when they are flouted.

Here's a story in today's (Sunday, October 9th) NY Times about the show. I think the only thing new that I gleaned was that kirkman's moved from kentucky to el lay.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/09/arts/television/the-walking-dead-returns-for-much-anticipated-season-2.html?_r=1&scp=1&sq=walking%20dead&st=cse

Also, if you are in the Portland, Oregon metro area, they are showing the series at the hollywood theatre on Sandy blvd on sunday nights. Admission is free.

I went to the bagdad last year, free also and it was lots of fun to watch the show with fans. I think that I went to 3 episodes last year and there were several hundred or more in attendance each time.

hope to see you there.

It's sponsored by a local radio station and comic book store (Things From Another World, which is the retail arm of Dark Horse).

Get together with some comic buudies and see if you can get a theatre to show it. Sunday night is a slow night at the movies and they may be open to the idea? Theatres make the money on concessions and not admissions anyway.

This particular place is a second run theatre (as was the Bagdad last year) so they may be more flexible than the megaplexes.

All they can say is no.