• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

He's right about Heroes. It was clear after season 1 that their ideas for the story had dried up.

That show would have been better with shorter seasons beginning with #2. They were stretching a "thin" amount of material over 24 episodes in the later seasons. 2c

Picture040.jpg

Picture.jpg

Picture039.jpg

The ink smugged abit on the cast photo I'm kind of annoyed at that but waht can I do?.. lol Give the kid a negative or ask himto send me a new one at his cost ?.. lol marking this one up as a loss & leaving positive feed back :S still kind of neat I guess

In Atlanta he told us he had just learned cursive so he could sign his autograph at the show. He said he was up all night practicing. And he asked us if $10 was ok or if it was too much. Cute kid and his parents seemed very down to earth.

In Atlanta he told us he had just learned cursive so he could sign his autograph at the show. He said he was up all night practicing. And he asked us if $10 was ok or if it was too much. Cute kid.

awesome! (I'm 39 and I still don't sign in cursive!)

In Atlanta he told us he had just learned cursive so he could sign his autograph at the show. He said he was up all night practicing. And he asked us if $10 was ok or if it was too much. Cute kid and his parents seemed very down to earth.

Agreed, 100%. Sweet kid and the whole family seem to have good heads on their shoulders concerning his new fame.

I think that's a good thing :) I just hope they eventually get to the prison :wishluck:

Would be awesome if the season ended with them driving past the prison and one of them noticing it. That would get me hyped lol

They're saying this season will be mostly Herschel's farm, introducing Maggie, getting the Maggie/Glen romance going, etc.

Frank Darabont reveals to FEARnet that Michonne will definitely join the show in Season 3. What of Stephen King writing an episode? "It'll happen eventually, I'm sure," he adds.

JJ Thoughts...

Season ends with Michonne walking head down with hooded cape (to not reveal face) and the 2 in chains behind her...

Just how I would do it...but thats just me...

But I want her on the whole series! :cry:

lol

Frank Darabont reveals to FEARnet that Michonne will definitely join the show in Season 3. What of Stephen King writing an episode? "It'll happen eventually, I'm sure," he adds.

JJ Thoughts...

Season ends with Michonne walking head down with hooded cape (to not reveal face) and the 2 in chains behind her...

Just how I would do it...but thats just me...