• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

:eek:

It's what us Walking Dead-heads wanted in the show.

A "cinematic realism", that TV has a hard time conveying sometimes.

http://blogs.indiewire.com/thompsononhollywood/2011/08/11/walking_dead_why_did_amc_fire_showrunner_frank_darabont_thr_blames_amcs_joe/

Should have stuck with Locke & Key, Frank! doh!

http://geektyrant.com/news/2011/8/12/frank-darabont-shopping-new-series-and-why-walking-dead-is-b.html

Has anyone bothered to report or mention Frank Darabont, has stepped down or was possibly fired(the rumors tend to go in both directions) from the series. Tonight is his last contribution to the series. :eek:

Not a good sign.

This is old news thats been talked about quite a bit on the forums, just not in this thread IIRC.

:headbang:

(thumbs u

Football during the day and TWD at night... :headbang:

YES, but only because the EAGLES finally won! :banana:

We're in the same boat, man. My Broncos are 1 and 4 as well. I miss the Elway days.

My niners haven't done this well since 98. On a side note Jim Schwartz apparently gets butt hurt easily.

Edited by AnthaiHERO

Big time 49ers fan here myself.

The show will be up via torrent before Amazon has it up I am sure. Also WTF to that ending of the show? Been a while since I read the early comics but that didn't happen in the comics did it?

Yes it did.

Ottis shot Carl, and then they take him to Hershel who saves him. It was how they found the farm. (thumbs u