• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Real zombies walk with a shorter gait and should take longer to reach their intended target(s). It's just not realistic that there gaits are as long as they are. :jokealert:

Real zombies keep going after human flesh and not fall for the insect bright light fire trick. lol

I wonder if they picked apart the A-Team like they do TWD. hm

You mean how a team of world-class highly-trained special forces vets can spend five seasons never once hitting anyone they shot at?

You mean how a team of world-class highly-trained special forces vets can spend five seasons never once hitting anyone they shot at?

About as accurate as Stromtroopers I'd say. :banana:

At least Stormtroopers were able to take out Aunt Beru and Uncle Owen...sure they were seniors...but their body count is infinitely higher than the A-team. lol

At least Stormtroopers were able to take out Aunt Beru and Uncle Owen...sure they were seniors...but their body count is infinitely higher than the A-team. lol

They were unarmed and in close quarters inside that house. Not like you can miss from point blank range right? :roflmao:

They were unarmed and in close quarters inside that house. Not like you can miss from point blank range right? :roflmao:

I found an explanation:

2581_slide_7512.jpg

Who will Negan kill on TWD? I don't think Glenn will be the one that gets it but I know someone has to (don't they?)...Or is it a big joke to constantly "almost" kill Glenn only to have Negan swing the bat (while the 4-5 of the main characters are on their knees in front of Negan) & the scene goes to commercial. Then it comes back to show that Maggie had jumped in front of Glenn and taken the swing. And Glenn lives ta fight anudda day....

It could happen, right? :)

Who will Negan kill on TWD? I don't think Glenn will be the one that gets it but I know someone has to (don't they?)...Or is it a big joke to constantly "almost" kill Glenn only to have Negan swing the bat (while the 4-5 of the main characters are on their knees in front of Negan) & the scene goes to commercial. Then it comes back to show that Maggie had jumped in front of Glenn and taken the swing. And Glenn lives ta fight anudda day....

They set it up. The main biker guy said something like " we kill one right away, it's what we do "

So I'm sure someone's gonna get it.

Two months ago I was pretty sure (or hoping) Morgan would be the one, but lately I have been having the same thought. People are getting used to seeing Glenn find some way out of impossible situations. This might lead to many people thinking Glenn will not be the one Negan kills, so the shock value still could be there.

I'm also not so sure that Daryl will be spared either. If the writers want to shock the most people then killing the most popular character would certainly do the trick. Just think how much hatred the audience would garner for Negan for killing their favorite character. This also helps Dwight to evolve into the character he is in the book.

Lastly, my guess is that the final scene for this season will be Negan swinging his bat but not showing who he decided to hit so we won't really know who dies until the start of next season. I hope I'm wrong but I know how shows like to end the season on a cliffhanger.