• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flaming_Telepath's Feedback Thread

119 posts in this topic

This was my first purchase through Nick after reccomendations.

What can I say that hasn't already been said? I've learnt a new way to pack a CGC comic! Very impressive, will def buy again.

Brook

Received some sweet chit from Nick today that arrived in less than a week and as usual, accurately graded.

xoxo

greggy

Just bought a range of 5 early issues of Amazing Spiderman from Nick.

I am so pleased to get these books and being from Nick, the price was great, the packing was great and the grading as always, top notch.

Its no wonder Nick is the first person I turn too for comics.

He is the total package (worship)(worship)(worship)

I have bought from Nick before and hope to do so again in the future. Strict grading, fast shipping, great packaging, combined with excellent customer service. It is always a pleasure to deal with Nick, one of the very best on the boards!

Thanks again!

Casey

Purchased 3 books at the VCC, an ASM 88, and 2 Avengers, 67 and 55. I have done several deals now with Nick, always great books and great service, and I'm always coming back for more. Many thanks Nick, its appreciated. (thumbs u

Cheers,

R

Purchased 13 books from Nick in our last transaction, here a lucky number, including an FF 45, 52, and others. Nick has a well deserved reputation as a tight grader, meticulous and careful in his evaluation of the books. From start to finish 100% professional. Many thanks Nick, you know I'll be back for more. (thumbs u

Cheers,

R

A little late posting kudos, but I have had numerous dealings with Nick who has helped me fill out my Avengers run (among other things). I would buy from Nick sight unseen and certainly lives up to his reputation as a strict grader. Not only does he have the goods but he is very friendly and a pleasure to deal with. Shipping is always secure and quick. Thanks Nick

From the number of Boardies who keep going back for more (I'm ONE), says it all.

You CANNOT go wrong with Nick (and the Comicana Direct Team).

Great deals

Great service

Great grading

Awesome packaging

And one helluva nice guy :foryou: