• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Action #1 Thread

67 posts in this topic

Thank you, thank you all for the kind words. I know it's not hard to do with a book like this, but I have chatted and "PM'd" with many of you and I know this is a great bunch of GA geeks here on the Boards ..... someone asked, where do I go from here ??? ... to go get another job so I can get some $$$ into my (now) empty bank account !!

Congrats Fish!!! I think you have a Tec 27 as well right? If so, it definitely looks great with the Action 2 :golfclap:

They are still getting acquainted with one another, but seem to be getting along with each other fine so far (thumbs u

Congrats Fish!!! I think you have a Tec 27 as well right? If so, it definitely looks great with the Action 2 :golfclap:

They are still getting acquainted with one another, but seem to be getting along with each other fine so far (thumbs u

group shot! :cool:

Wait until you put Wonder Women between them :grin:

Grats on the book. Bring all them nice Gold keys to Canada. This makes me want o sing.

O Canada!

Our home and native land!

True patriot love in all thy sons command.