• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

I love egg nog especially with some rum :)

I love egg nog with rum :luhv: The way I make it is an old family recipe where you substitute coke for egg nog. Man is it good :cloud9:

We love egg nog and rum as well only we substitute rum for the egg nog.

I love egg nog especially with some rum :)

I love egg nog with rum :luhv: The way I make it is an old family recipe where you substitute coke for egg nog. Man is it good :cloud9:

We love egg nog and rum as well only we substitute rum for the egg nog.

I am writing that down. Need to give it a try, maybe tomorrow.

In all seriousness, my favorite rum is Chairman's rum. I had it in Chicago, unfortunately I haven't found it in Colorado.

The comic link Cap1 cgc 8.5 slight P.

Any guesstimate as to (i) pre-restoe grade as well as (ii) approx. amount of dough (ballpark) needed to win it ?

seems like an intersting copy of this book ...

probably vg/fn or better range. Maybe even 7.0 range (depends on the piece and how big the tear seals etc)

30-40k (shrug)

Any guesstimate as to (i) pre-restoe grade as well as (ii) approx. amount of dough (ballpark) needed to win it ?

probably vg/fn or better range. Maybe even 7.0 range (depends on the piece a d how big the year seals etc)

30-40k (shrug)

how large a procentage of 8.5 blue label pricing would that be ... 20% (shrug)

probably vg/fn or better range. Maybe even 7.0 range (depends on the piece a d how big the year seals etc)

30-40k (shrug)

how large a procentage of 8.5 blue label pricing would that be ... 20% (shrug)

30-40%

Hey G.A.tor. Opinion, not fact here. What defect(s) does CGC deduct too much for and what defect(s) does it not deduct enough for?

My opinion is stains deduct too much and miswraps and marvel chipping not enough

Will Cap 1 ever be at the same level as Batman 1/Superman 1?

Why or why not?

Bat 1 is not even close to supe 1 (value wise) but cap 1 is right on bat 1 heels now (thumbs u

Hey G.A.tor. Opinion, not fact here. What defect(s) does CGC deduct too much for and what defect(s) does it not deduct enough for?

My opinion is stains deduct too much and miswraps and marvel chipping not enough

+1

marvel chipping to me should count the same as if someone took scissors to the edge or the pieces were torn/worn off