• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

What an epic game.

An epic weekend for College Football (and it's not over yet).

Can you imagine if Michigan didn't lose to Ohio State by a single point?

We'll have to get rick's picks for the Conference Championship games, once everything is set.

I'm just hoping that if - IF - OSU beats MSU next weekend it will be enough to get them into the BCS championship game.

It probably will if they win, but State's defense is so impressive.

What's so ironic is that Saban lobbied to get that extra second put back on the clock (after the game had been declared over), and now it's going to come back and haunt him.

The announcer was funny too, 'Alabama doesn't have athletes on the field, just a bunch of fat guys'. lol

College Football is similar to comic book collecting, just when you think you've seen it all...

I'm just hoping that if - IF - OSU beats MSU next weekend it will be enough to get them into the BCS championship game.

I'm a Buckeye fan.

If Auburn wins the SEC championship game, I think it will have to be Auburn v. FSU, even if OSU is unbeaten. Sorry!

If Auburn wins the SEC championship game, I think it will have to be Auburn v. FSU, even if OSU is unbeaten. Sorry!

It may come down to fractions of a point on the BCS rankings, so we'll just have to wait and see.

A.J. McCarron got a consolation smoochie from Katherine Webb so I don't feel that sorry for him!

I'm a Buckeye fan.

:pullhair:

It may come down to fractions of a point on the BCS rankings, so we'll just have to wait and see.

A.J. McCarron got a consolation smoochie from Katherine Webb so I don't feel that sorry for him!

You could be right, but I think a narrow win over an unranked Michigan team has gotta hurt with the coaches and writers.

i agree, osu wins out and is in. and we'll have a reprise of the '06 and '07 routs. osu in the nat'l c'ship game=yawn.

I think you mean '03.

Nope, OSU beat Miami in that game, double overtime.

i agree, osu wins out and is in. and we'll have a reprise of the '06 and '07 routs. osu in the nat'l c'ship game=yawn.

I think you mean '03.

+1...million :wishluck: We cant always just look back and say they lost those 2...this means they will lose again. Every year is a new year, new coach, new team what have you. Let's think about the Bowl games they have played in since then. You could just as easily say OSU beat a good Oregon team in the 2010 Rose Bowl then a good Arkansas team the following year in what I believe was the Sugar. These are PAC-12 and SEC teams respectively. Why not put these on the table as well. We are talking about games that are too many years ago to compare.

Now on the flip side you will not see an argument from this guy in that those SEC teams and such are usually predominately faster as a whole. But I will take Hyde any day of the week as my back and Miller has looked pretty elusive himself.

Please understand I am NOT saying that OSU most definitely deserves to get in. Especially after what I saw from their overly exploited defense today against a HORRIBLE offense from that team up North. But as a Bucks fan and a fan of college football if they beat MSU in the Big 10 championship they should definitely get a good strong look at a shot. I mean heck you wanna say yawn I am sure the Bucks could put up as many if not more points than LSU did 2 years ago when they played Bama' (that answer was ZERO points) No offense to any Tigers fans out there.

In the end, today was a GREAT day to watch NCAA Football even though I almost had a coronary in the last 30 seconds of the OSU game!!! It was fun entertainment and you can't beat that (thumbs u O-H-I-O :headbang:

Edited by gino2paulus2