• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

Gator:

Do you have a favourite Rangers Comics cover?

(And how about that Cowboys/Redskins game?)

26 gets the love , but 3 is my fav

Prescott appears a legit NFL qb

26 is my only GA book, I guess I'm not the only one who likes it. lol

3 is great, I'm also partial to 11, 15, and 33.

Prescott and Elliot have both looked impressive.

(Though they won't make it out of the NFC against my Hawks... I hope :shy: )

Seahawks :makepoint: are probably the main threat to them in the NFC at this point, imo.

Cowboys wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better :headbang: Oakland this year :wishluck:

How tough are Master 26 through 40 as we hardly ever see any of the early Masters in grade for sale anywhere?

Which issues are the hidden cover gems since the only ones to be broken out in the guide so far are #29 with the Hitler/Hirohito cover and the issue #40 flag cover? hm

So many other great classic covers in there like the V for Victory, flag cover, swastika smashing cover, etc, and yet they are still lumped together in the guide with no individual breakouts yet. :flamed:

As we all know, bob doesn't even list "cgc" prices in the guide and these cover centric cgc driven "classics" aren't likely to ever be broken out.

26,27 (V), 29 (hitler), 30 (flag), 33 (swastika), etc are all wonder raboy covers.

Ask parker, it's a tough little run to put together. Many issues seem to rarely be sold or auctioned , especially in decent condition.

If you could have only 2 books out of this classic run from Master 26 through 40, which two would the ones that you would be targeting for? hm

How tough are Master 26 through 40 as we hardly ever see any of the early Masters in grade for sale anywhere?

Which issues are the hidden cover gems since the only ones to be broken out in the guide so far are #29 with the Hitler/Hirohito cover and the issue #40 flag cover? hm

So many other great classic covers in there like the V for Victory, flag cover, swastika smashing cover, etc, and yet they are still lumped together in the guide with no individual breakouts yet. :flamed:

As we all know, bob doesn't even list "cgc" prices in the guide and these cover centric cgc driven "classics" aren't likely to ever be broken out.

26,27 (V), 29 (hitler), 30 (flag), 33 (swastika), etc are all wonder raboy covers.

Ask parker, it's a tough little run to put together. Many issues seem to rarely be sold or auctioned , especially in decent condition.

If you could have only 2 books out of this classic run from Master 26 through 40, which two would the ones that you would be targeting for? hm

30&33

I have seen the GPA for both a coverless FF1 and Incredible Hulk 1, are these desirable books in coverless format and will they continue to increase in value even though they are coverless? Is GPA an accurate representation of their value? They seem to be more desirable in this format if they are signed by Stan Lee.

I have seen the GPA for both a coverless FF1 and Incredible Hulk 1, are these desirable books in coverless format and will they continue to increase in value even though they are coverless? Is GPA an accurate representation of their value? They seem to be more desirable in this format if they are signed by Stan Lee.
i use gpa for trends and fmv on books that have many, many sales reported over a small window. Outside of that, gpa rarely equals accurate fmv (too limited in source) imo

There is certainly demand at certain price points for coverless but the appeal is very limited and unlikely to experience huge growth

Hi Gator, a friend wants to buy a 3.0ish Mask #1. What's a reasonable price?
not all 3.0'are created equal, so depending on a myriad of variables probably $500-1000

Thank you (thumbs u

As I suspected, you just saved him spending some $$ badly.

Edit: do you have one to sell in that range?

unfortunately not one I generally stock

Will you come to come to Seattle's Emerald City Comic Con?

If no, what needs to change before you would?

Do you like the Netflix Marvel shows?

What are your top 5 marvel movies?

Do you collects any sports cards/collectibles?

On the important questions topic, it looks like the Gators will lose up to 9 players on Defense this year to NFL/graduation and are looking up at 6 other SEC teams above them on the recruiting trail. Will McElwain take this dip to jump over to the West Coast, or will he use the back-to-back East titles as leverage for a pay raise to stay where he is?

On the important questions topic, it looks like the Gators will lose up to 9 players on Defense this year to NFL/graduation and are looking up at 6 other SEC teams above them on the recruiting trail. Will McElwain take this dip to jump over to the West Coast, or will he use the back-to-back East titles as leverage for a pay raise to stay where he is?

he is not leaving florida (thumbs u

Thanks! What would you value both?
main variable would be pq. That would drastically affect value imo

So no "right"'answer

Any chance of providing a rough range.

what was the question again (shrug)

Will you come to come to Seattle's Emerald City Comic Con?

If no, what needs to change before you would?

Do you like the Netflix Marvel shows?

What are your top 5 marvel movies?

Do you collects any sports cards/collectibles?

west coast shows are not logistically feasible for me to set up at, but I am considering a buying trip to that show this year

have really enjoyed the Netflix shows...

marvel movies...in no particular order...GotG, Antman, Dr Strange, Avengers , capt civil war

no sports cards here I'm afraid