• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

Merry Christmas to all

Merry Christmas, Rick.

Thanks for always being one of the good guys. (thumbs u

(We need those more than ever these days!)

Amen, brother.... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

How rare are bob Kane signatures on golden age comic books. How much value bump would you say it would get?
very rare from my experience. Value bump is relative to what book and if the sig can be authenticated.

Gator,

How many copies of Detective Comics #1 do you estimate to still be in existence?

How does its rarity compare to Action Comics #1 and Detective Comics #27?

i would say less than 100 is highly probable. I suspect it's 2-3x rarer

How rare are bob Kane signatures on golden age comic books. How much value bump would you say it would get?
very rare from my experience. Value bump is relative to what book and if the sig can be authenticated.

It's on a pre robin batman cover. Looks legit and coming from a reputable seller.

Edited by BoomCity

It's on a pre robin batman cover. Looks legit and coming from a reputable seller.

nice. Depending on which book and grade, some are already so pricey it might not have any tangible value effect.

Love this thread. Gator, whatcha up to for NYE? :D

He's gonna watch the Bucks paste the kitties.

:facepalm:

:tonofbricks::tonofbricks::tonofbricks::tonofbricks:

can someone call something other than a pop, shovel, or bubble pass?? holy cow i knew going in their offense wasn't that explosive this year but come on Bucks that was a terrible display we really missed having a better deep ball threat on the team :pullhair: