• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crime SuspenStories 22 club
9 9

727 posts in this topic

I don't even have one :cry:

Just bought my first copy today off the boards! :banana:

I think you got quite a deal on that copy too. Congrats! :applause:

I'm pretty stoked just to have one. And the seller even threw in a few other horror freebies, which was very cool. Here it is. She's barely hanging on at the bottom staple and taped up, but it looks pretty good in a Mylite2 with a fullback. When another one shows up, I will upgrade - but I was able to scratch my CS22 itch!

7543624852_d6befdbfcb_c.jpg

I'm pretty stoked just to have one. And the seller even threw in a few other horror freebies, which was very cool. Here it is. She's barely hanging on at the bottom staple and taped up, but it looks pretty good in a Mylite2 with a fullback. When another one shows up, I will upgrade - but I was able to scratch my CS22 itch!

Feels good, right? :whee:

low grade goodness :cloud9: ( really wish I'd have beaten you to the punch lol )