• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MegaCon March 2011 March 25th - 27th OCCC

312 posts in this topic

:whee: Almost there! Megacon!....... :cloud9:

I'm going to start digging through things tonight to bring with me. Korgi 3 is being sent to the printers but I have a comp copy for anyone interested in flipping through it. I'm on the edge of artist alley like last year. I think I'm only one table in. Looking forward to seeing some boardies and catching up!

Travel safe everyone!

-Christian

:whee: Almost there! Megacon!....... :cloud9:

I'm going to start digging through things tonight to bring with me. Korgi 3 is being sent to the printers but I have a comp copy for anyone interested in flipping through it. I'm on the edge of artist alley like last year. I think I'm only one table in. Looking forward to seeing some boardies and catching up!

Travel safe everyone!

-Christian

See you there Christian!

I have been able to focus on work today.

I don't see how my focus can sustain itself much longer though.

It's like Christmas morning......except instead of "shooting your eye out" the greatest risk you run is getting caught up in the unwashed mob of bodies on Saturday and contracting some ghastly disease.

from megacon web site

We are thrilled to release a full copy of this beautiful J. Scott Campbell Limited Lithograph. This lithograph is being released for the first time at MegaCon 2011. A special signing will take place at the Stan Lee Collectibles booth (Booth # 418) on Saturday March 26th from 3-4 pm. The first 100 lithograph’s sold will be signed by Stan Lee and J. Scott Campbell at the same time. For more information or details please visit booth # 418.

litho_stan_lee2.jpg[/img]

I have been able to focus on work today.

I don't see how my focus can sustain itself much longer though.

It's like Christmas morning......except instead of "shooting your eye out" the greatest risk you run is getting caught up in the unwashed mob of bodies on Saturday and contracting some ghastly disease.

Oh the humanity :cloud9:

ok, van in hand, loading as we speak...bob and I will get on the road in about 6 hours...c u all tomorrow!

If you let Bob drive, it will feel just like you have cruise control.

considering I still have to finish my taxes, good ole bob is driving some today, whether he knows it or not lol

Any of you sellers selling blanks? I need a FEW Avengers 1 1st Print Blank Covers. My e-bay purchase fell through and the seller lied about shipping the books.

See you guys early Friday. OH, and I will be there earlier than the crowd (Dealer Pass and All)

Shameless promotion, Glen's Books, corner booth 408 for your 1/2 cover price trades, hc graphic novels, and art books. Weather looks like it will cooperate this year, after a couple of back to back years of getting soaked on load in day, all is looking up. See ya there.

Shameless promotion, Glen's Books, corner booth 408 for your 1/2 cover price trades, hc graphic novels, and art books. Weather looks like it will cooperate this year, after a couple of back to back years of getting soaked on load in day, all is looking up. See ya there.

Glens Books :cloud9: