• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MegaCon March 2011 March 25th - 27th OCCC

312 posts in this topic

Shameless promotion, Glen's Books, corner booth 408 for your 1/2 cover price trades, hc graphic novels, and art books. Weather looks like it will cooperate this year, after a couple of back to back years of getting soaked on load in day, all is looking up. See ya there.

Who? (shrug)lol j/k

I'm SO bummed out...I had to cancel the trip with my family to Orlando for the con.

My daughter had a severe asthma attack yesterday and is on some heavy medication to control it. So, we didn't feel it was good to travel. I don't want to leave in case she gets worse so i'm not going. :(

Have fun guys. :sick:

Looking forward to reports, and am interested to hear about any interactions with Stan, Shatner, and Valentino

Stan Lee and Shatner will be there tomorrow. Shot a lot of video the

last 2 days. It will be hard to decide what all to include in the con report. :cry:

Looking forward to reports, and am interested to hear about any interactions with Stan, Shatner, and Valentino

Stan Lee and Shatner will be there tomorrow. Shot a lot of video the

last 2 days. It will be hard to decide what all to include in the con report. :cry:

:popcorn: