• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony Moore's Walking Dead Post TV Show OA asking prices are....

550 posts in this topic

A page. I had a ton of WD art that I miss. I had the covers to 7,10, 30 and 51 as well as some panel pages and the Back cover to one of the early Hardcovers. Glad I still have my awesome Tony sketches, which I vowed were going to be the few pieces I never got rid of.

I take him at his word when he says that these pieces are dear to him.

So I guess the night the TV show debuted, they suddenly became 4X-8X "more dear" to him, right? lol

I agree that this Modern hack can sell his still-wet artwork for whatever he feels like, just as others have the same right to laugh as his insanely-nosebleed prices.

The way artists have been treated throughout the history of this business, I will always respect an artists' right to sell his OA for whatever he dang well wants.

Amen!!

Just got a phone call from Tony and Kara...

The CGC Forum Shot Heard Round the World whizzed by their house...they saw it and as they established yesterday to me... The prices are the prices. If they sell, they sell, if not they stay with the family.

And to put the rumor that pieces will not sell at these prices to rest, it appears at least 4 have been sold or are in the process of being sold. Anyone that knows Kara (Sean H or Anthony can back this up) knows she is always upfront, so I have no reason to not believe her (and never have).

Does your phone have a special ring tone for them so you actually answer? How many of us are sent straight to voice mail? :baiting:

So I guess the night the TV show debuted, they suddenly became 4X-8X "more dear" to him, right? lol

I agree that this Modern hack can sell his still-wet artwork for whatever he feels like, just as others have the same right to laugh as his insanely-nosebleed prices.

The defense rests your honor... :acclaim:

The CGC Forum Shot Heard Round the World whizzed by their house...they saw it and as they established yesterday to me... The prices are the prices. If they sell, they sell, if not they stay with the family.

And to put the rumor that pieces will not sell at these prices to rest, it appears at least 4 have been sold or are in the process of being sold. Anyone that knows Kara (Sean H or Anthony can back this up) knows she is always upfront, so I have no reason to not believe her (and never have).

Does your phone have a special ring tone for them so you actually answer? How many of us are sent straight to voice mail? :baiting:

I don't know how often I have been waiting around hoping you would call lol

PM me your # again so I can make sure it is in my phone, then I will pick up. I get a lot of #s that I am not sure of and just simply dont care to pick up (I am weird that way...sigh...)

Mostly people lose the phone face off to me. JJ always picks up my call. But tonight I lost the phone faceoff to Kara Moore. Damn it!

Mostly people lose the phone face off to me. JJ always picks up my call. But tonight I lost the phone faceoff to Kara Moore. Damn it!

I somehow knew you were the root of the problem hm No surprise :eyeroll:

PM me your # again so I can make sure it is in my phone, then I will pick up. I get a lot of #s that I am not sure of and just simply dont care to pick up (I am weird that way...sigh...)

We all get those kind of calls but just not the quantity you do rockstar ;) CGC grades are starting to come in so we will need to talk soon. (thumbs u

We all get those kind of calls but just not the quantity you do rockstar ;) CGC grades are starting to come in so we will need to talk soon. (thumbs u

going to PM!! :sumo:

A page. I had a ton of WD art that I miss. I had the covers to 7,10, 30 and 51 as well as some panel pages and the Back cover to one of the early Hardcovers. Glad I still have my awesome Tony sketches, which I vowed were going to be the few pieces I never got rid of.

Probably because you knew they would be a hard sell since they are signed to Danny. :baiting: