• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

30 posts in this topic

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

What's everybody doing? I'll be getting up by 4:30 tomorrow but otherwise have four glorious days off. No company or travel for me, just spending the day with the missus and son, should be nice and relaxing. If time permits, I might break out my Lionel trains (that were once my dad's) and see what The Boy thinks about them. And if I'm lucky, he'll take a nap and I'll be able to read a comic or two. Provided I don't fall asleep myself. :cloud9:

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

I'll be at my in-laws for dinner and football games. My two kids will have fun seeing their cousin's and i'll enjoy a few beers watching the games. I hope the Jets lose! :wishluck:

I also have 4 days off and looking forward to it. I have to travel for work on Monday so i'll enjoy the time with my wife and kids this weekend.

Have a great holiday weekend

I'm getting up about 4:30 to go cut some trees. After work, I will be going to the in-laws for Thanksgiving dinner.

I was just checking out your registry. Some truly amazing Action's. Congrats on such a great collection. (worship)

Enjoy your holiday.

I'm getting up about 4:30 to go cut some trees. After work, I will be going to the in-laws for Thanksgiving dinner.

I was just checking out your registry. Some truly amazing Action's. Congrats on such a great collection. (worship)

Enjoy your holiday.

Thanks! :) Same to you! (thumbs u

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Dinner at the in-laws, with my parents, and the rest of our families. To answer your questions, yes I will be drinking heavily.

My daughters 2nd though. God I love her.

Enjoy your families, through an alcohol tinted haze if you must. (thumbs u

Happy Thanksgiving Richard! My Thanksgiving week started on Tues night when I went down the Cape to have a Thanksgiving dinner with my 91 years young Aunt and the rest of my family. Tomorrow over to my sisters for more turkey. Friday off to a high school reunion and Saturday off to NYC for the day. (I'm bummed that the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree won't be lit)

So what comic shops should I drag my wife to on Saturday???

Happy Thanksgiving Richard! My Thanksgiving week started on Tues night when I went down the Cape to have a Thanksgiving dinner with my 91 years young Aunt and the rest of my family. Tomorrow over to my sisters for more turkey. Friday off to a high school reunion and Saturday off to NYC for the day. (I'm bummed that the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree won't be lit)

So what comic shops should I drag my wife to on Saturday???

Check out St. marks comics on 8th street (st marks) between 2nd and 3rd ave.

Cool store with decent silver and newer books