• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bad Experience with Ebay Seller Salesxtreamvoip

289 posts in this topic

go dry hump another leg skank hag

I find it interesting, that someone who signs on to defend his wife continually uses language that is demeaning to women.

Also, "Fallow" does not follow the other misspellings. It's not phonetic...

So, I disagree...which wise guy are you? Captain? Bug? Goon? ...It's not Luxx, he rants but he couldn't spell that badly if he tried.

It IS entertaining though;)

Carry on...

did I miss that this is a shill... I almost took them for face value...how naive I am (maybe )

This dude ISN'T a shill.

I sent them an Ebay message with a link to the thread this afternoon.They replied to my Ebay message that they had posted here,and the rest is history....

Now carry on....

one he was more then nasty to my wife so again i ask all the men and women how you would handle it

and two i ask for the comics back and he will not and has not sent back is this to much to ask

I'm sure we'd be happy to see any exchange where 'he was more than nasty' with your wife.

Also, he already stated he only just got advised by PP that he'd won the case - so the books will only now be coming back. PP will require DC for him to get the money back, so you can bet your azz the books are coming.

go dry hump another leg skank hag

I find it interesting, that someone who signs on to defend his wife continually uses language that is demeaning to women.

Also, "Fallow" does not follow the other misspellings. It's not phonetic...

So, I disagree...which wise guy are you? Captain? Bug? Goon? ...It's not Luxx, he rants but he couldn't spell that badly if he tried.

It IS entertaining though;)

Carry on...

did I miss that this is a shill... I almost took them for face value...how naive I am (maybe )

This dude ISN'T a shill.

I sent them an Ebay message with a link to the thread this afternoon.They replied to my Ebay message that they had posted here,and the rest is history....

Now carry on....

My bad.

well you ask for it

i have not problems showing who i am and what i do unlike so many here I DO NOT HAVE TO HIDE BEHIND THIS SCREEN AND I DO HAVE A REAL LIFE

unlike so many here if asked some time i answer it unlike so many here

unlike so many here i have not problems defending my wife unlike many here

unlike many here i do not have to worry over bs but the what the post was over

and it seems just a couple have what it takes to know that

It's cherries like this that keep me coming back for more.

:roflmao:

And I have no problems showing who I am (well, sort of).

If you cannot carry on civilized conversation and respond to others in like fashion, then threads get locked and warnings, strike, and/or bans get handed out.

Hint. Hint.

see that is my point we are not talking 5 bucks here and no one is here welling to step up and say sure keep that 400 in comics i will refund you and lose all the way and you can do what you want with the comics lets be real

You stated:

I JUST WANT MY ITEMS BACK geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is that really and i ask again is that really to much to ask

can any of you truly tell me you woudl not ask the same

And again here:

he said to me AW WELL HECK I HAD THIS HAPPEN TO ME AND I TOLD THE CLIENT TO KEEP THE ITEM AND I GAVE ALL THERE CASH BACK

now lets be honest does this sound right your going to tell me i can keep a comic like for free and give 100 % cash back

sound funny to me

So I think your question as asked was answered even if you don't care for the answer. (shrug)

Wow, this thread is so going to get whacked. It's good stuff! Anyone save this sort of thread for posterity?

I hope so. I haven't had this much fun on these forums since my dust-up with Muscleshark that got wholly deleted; it was the one where he threatened to have forceful sexual congress with my mother.

Also, I'm still waiting for a bid from Mr. Carter on any of my auctions under the robojo33 handle. Come on, Jim, you're selling 40k motorized tricycles by the boatload, surely you can afford something there. There's a lot of stuff in the store that is well under $100 right now, but a man of your refined palate would most certainly not sully himself with such pedestrian fare. Go for something big, and make it rain. Got a nice slabbed Hulk #1 up that I'm sure you'd love.

Money talks, BS walks.