• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bad Experience with Ebay Seller Salesxtreamvoip

289 posts in this topic

good lord YOU NEVER SENT THE DAMN THINGS BACK DID YOU NO

SO YOU GO HERE AND TRASH PEOPLE YOU GO HERE AND THEN MAKE THREATS TO MY WIFE FOR NO REASON

AND AGAIN I ASK WHERE ARE THE COMICS WOW YOU FILE TO PAYPAL DEMAND CASH BUT CAN NOT SEND ME IT BACK AGAIN ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW AND TRUST ME I DO NOT HAVE YOU CONFUSED YOUR THE JERK THAT STARTED THIS POST AND FROM THE START WAS NOT HONEST

DO do not go here trying to be another way

the very way you expect a refund i expect my comics

wow was that to hard to ask

you have admit many times you didnt send back but demand cash

if many of these people here read what is really going on will see the real you Mark Schwab AND TRUST ME PEOPLE WHAT KNOW WHAT KIND OF CONSTRUCTION

YOU HAVE THERE IN CALI

you know the same way you came here and post not the whole facts i can do the same

and trust me all the threats and things you said on my wife

it will come back to get you that i promiss

I just logged on and actually ATTEMPTED to read this nightmare of Yoda style posting. I've come up with a few ideas from this thread.

#1. Never again will I make fun of anyone's puncuation, or grammar errors, never.

#2. I need to have a supply of aspirin ready for the ensuing headaches from reading

this mind numbing butchering of English.

#. I definatley loved hearing the old school term " DRY HUMPING" again. I love a good

dry humping, or giving one in return. lol

DR.X

good lord YOU NEVER SENT THE DAMN THINGS BACK DID YOU NO

SO YOU GO HERE AND TRASH PEOPLE YOU GO HERE AND THEN MAKE THREATS TO MY WIFE FOR NO REASON

AND AGAIN I ASK WHERE ARE THE COMICS WOW YOU FILE TO PAYPAL DEMAND CASH BUT CAN NOT SEND ME IT BACK AGAIN ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW AND TRUST ME I DO NOT HAVE YOU CONFUSED YOUR THE JERK THAT STARTED THIS POST AND FROM THE START WAS NOT HONEST

DO do not go here trying to be another way

the very way you expect a refund i expect my comics

wow was that to hard to ask

you have admit many times you didnt send back but demand cash

if many of these people here read what is really going on will see the real you Mark Schwab AND TRUST ME PEOPLE WHAT KNOW WHAT KIND OF CONSTRUCTION

YOU HAVE THERE IN CALI

you know the same way you came here and post not the whole facts i can do the same

and trust me all the threats and things you said on my wife

it will come back to get you that i promiss

I hope you're drunk right now. That would be a good excuse doh!

how can i show photos seeing HOW REMARK DIDNT SEND THEM BACK AND REFUSE TO SEND THEM BACK JUST WANTS CASH BACK then will send them back he claims ya ok i belive that

Take the books that you have listed on eBay now, put them on a table and take a picture, and post it here. That will prove you are the real seller and not a shill.

Just put 4 or 5 of them together, or better yet, 1 book next to a plate you have listed.

how can i show photos seeing HOW REMARK DIDNT SEND THEM BACK AND REFUSE TO SEND THEM BACK JUST WANTS CASH BACK then will send them back he claims ya ok i belive that

Take the books that you have listed on eBay now, put them on a table and take a picture, and post it here. That will prove you are the real seller and not a shill.

Just put 4 or 5 of them together, or better yet, 1 book next to a plate you have listed.

:popcorn:

i still find it funny only gator had any thing smart to say
Not half as funny as I do!
lol
:mad: :mad: :mad:
lollol
:acclaim:
lollollol
I think I will take your advice and go take a nap...except those pictures you just texted me might keep me up with nightmares (thumbs u

Better yet, take a photo of one of those sweetass tricked out show trikes.

Those are so manly :cloud9:

AND TELL ME ANY PLACE WE SAID WE WOULD NOT TAKE THE BOOK BACK OH YES I FORGOT YOU CAN NOT SHOW THAT

Here, let me post your wife's (your) first response to my demand for my money back:

Sir,Please read my full listing those book you've purchased are unrestored what i have describe and photograph for you to judge.

its unfortunate you not happy with it but they are what you have bid on that ff#12 overstreet or ebay is $350-800 book price without any signature. Jack kirbys signature is highly one on the market.Those book are original and not trimmed.

I hope you understand as well on my part.

Thank you for buying.

maria

Maybe this will refresh your memory.

and remark if your going to post stuff from email man can you try and post it all

we said many times we didnt touch the book and gee if we did then why the hell didnt we do all it seeing how you can see some light damage on the cover oh i guess we over look that ,

we more then clear said send the book back we will send it to cgc as well and find out for we didnt touch it

you demand cash NOW i said send it back and you refused to send it back and just open a case to paypal so you can say all the bull shi(&U)(&)( here you like

but that is fact and truth

man up AND TELL THE WORLD DID NOT SEND THE COMIC BACK

BE A MAN AND TELL ALL OUT SIDE OF THAT TRUST ME ME AND YOU WILL MEET IN PERSON AND IT WILL THEN BE MY RULES THAT LITTLE BOY I CAN PROMISS YOU

AND THIS IS NOT MARIA ITS ME JIM CARTER

THAT IS RIGHT IM NOT AFRAID TO TELL YOU WHO I AM OR FACE YOU

Jim Carter, Warlord of eBay.

Don't drag me into this!!!

Wow, this thread is so going to get whacked. It's good stuff! Anyone save this sort of thread for posterity?