• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bad Experience with Ebay Seller Salesxtreamvoip

289 posts in this topic

lol ITS REALLY FUNNY HERE HOW SO MANY CAN MAKE A REAL OUT OF THEM SELF SO SIMPLE lol

IM MORE THEN SURE I HAVE AS WELL OF BOOKS IF NOT SOME BETTER NOT ALL AND IM MORE THEN SURE I HAVE AS MANY AND PROBLE MORE

so again stop trying to be a board whore and getting your name there step up and reply to the real matter here again i ask if i buy some thing and im not happy and i ask for a refund what are you going to tell me that is as simple and clear as i can say it now can you give a real and honest reply and with out being a asss or that to hard

This can't be real. Good reading though. Thanks for the entertainment!

For the record. I have issued refunds without returns for the following items.They were defective, I didn't want them back.

I've had a couple ebay sellers give me a 100% cash back refund on an item that was not as described and tell me to keep the item. Also just recently I did the same for someone who bought from me and received a damaged slab, I just asked them to send me a pic of the damage first.

bedrock@bedrockcity.com

check that email you have them sorry i do not have a clue have to put photos here

This could be entertaining :popcorn:

bedrock@bedrockcity.com

check that email you have them sorry i do not have a clue have to put photos here

You don't have a clue how to use the punctuation keys on your keyboard, either.

so your telling me i can buy almost 400 in comics from you

demand refund your going togive me the cash back and let me keep the books

oh and talk trash to your wife lets not forget this

No, I did not say that. Just cited an example that it is something that happens from time to time.

maybe you should have all the email and not a email that was cut and past

gee i can do the same thing again know all facts before your on his leg looking for wet spot

and again as said its funny he admits he has not sent it but wants cash

geee are you really that stupid

seems like it

Doesn't matter if it's cut/pasted. How does it not say you aren't taking the book back?

Someone of your English skills ought to be careful when calling people stupid. lol

also a damage slab is really not the same for the simple fact you will proble im not sure turn it in on insurance to the carrier depends the amount

It was a 100% refund to the buyer where I did not receive the item back, nor did I ask for the item back. There was no insurance purchased or involved. Slab arrived damaged, buyer sent me a pic, I gave him a refund. End of story.

see that is my point we are not talking 5 bucks here and no one is here welling to step up and say sure keep that 400 in comics i will refund you and lose all the way and you can do what you want with the comics lets be real

its really sad all this has took a turn for the bad

again i came here to defend us and end up with this and only till now is any one here like you and couple of others being real

this has noting to do with cheating or screwing over any it has to do with two things

one he was more then nasty to my wife so again i ask all the men and women how you would handle it

and two i ask for the comics back and he will not and has not sent back is this to much to ask

well you ask for it

i have not problems showing who i am and what i do unlike so many here I DO NOT HAVE TO HIDE BEHIND THIS SCREEN AND I DO HAVE A REAL LIFE

unlike so many here if asked some time i answer it unlike so many here

unlike so many here i have not problems defending my wife unlike many here

unlike many here i do not have to worry over bs but the what the post was over

and it seems just a couple have what it takes to know that