• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bad Experience with Ebay Seller Salesxtreamvoip

289 posts in this topic

gator thanks for a good reply

GAtor Rick - Comic Book Diplomat
my real problem is that bridget is sick, the kids are all asleep, the MNF is a sleeper (apologies to 49ers and Cards everywhere) and there is no Castle on tonight...so, gotta occupy my time till I get tired lol

Man this football game sucks, I can barely watch it.

And yet one of them will be only a game out of first in the NFC Worst. Ugh.

could be worse, you could be a vikings fan like me :cry:

At least your team beat mine yesterday, so which is worse? Being a Viking or Redskin fan?

Well guys, I think I'm going to go and dry hump someone else's leg for awhile - catch you all later. ;)

Here's hoping you get the "Skank Hag" custom title by morning. :cloud9:

go dry hump another leg skank hag

I find it interesting, that someone who signs on to defend his wife continually uses language that is demeaning to women.

Also, "Fallow" does not follow the other misspellings. It's not phonetic...

So, I disagree...which wise guy are you? Captain? Bug? Goon? ...It's not Luxx, he rants but he couldn't spell that badly if he tried.

It IS entertaining though;)

Carry on...

I find it interesting, that someone who signs on to defend his wife continually uses language that is demeaning to women.

So, I disagree...which wise guy are you? Captain? Bug? Goon? ...It's not Luxx, he rants but he couldn't spell that badly if he tried.

Carry on...

did I miss that this is a shill... I almost took them for face value...how naive I am (maybe )

Carry on...

Exactly.

They are trying way too hard to stir up tensions and their posts keep bouncing around in grammar and spelling.

Well guys, I think I'm going to go and dry hump someone else's leg for awhile - catch you all later. ;)
my wife is asleep, so I might be available :baiting:

It's me, guy #2.

In the interest of fairness, I'll give Maria another week to receive the book I shipped on 11/16/10. I really did send it USPS priority on that date.

For the record. I have issued refunds without returns for the following items.They were defective, I didn't want them back.

Even the second one sr

we have been more then fair with him i said from the start send it to me and i will refund ,,, heck its just like with me i buy old paper money on ebay all the time i have two ive waiting 2 weeks for has said many times sent and i said thats ok i will wait a little long and then if noting what can we do

you do not send some thing for sure right at holiday and then 1 day late say i sent it pay me NOW AND then i send you mail back said ive not got it then you go file a case i ask for the tracking so we can see it and he said i do not send with it and you do not need it just pay me

come on people really is this how you belive its to work again ive asked so many times tell me any place where i said we would not refund I JUST WANT MY ITEMS BACK geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is that really and i ask again is that really to much to ask

can any of you truly tell me you woudl not ask the same

I want to thank you and your wife and the education system for the thread

of the year. :cloud9:

Carry on...

did I miss that this is a shill... I almost took them for face value...how naive I am (maybe )

its really simple

yes i end up getting really off

why the simple fact others would like to say stuff over it and only person that said any thing worth any thing was gator

as i said and ask so many times all i wanted was my items back

REMARK has many times said NO I HAVE NOT SENT THE ITEMS BACK but i want my cash back

and ive ask so many times how is this fair and again only GATOR HAD ANY THING worth a darn to say

its simple lets change it to you ,, if you like another speaking to your wife that way your a pretty low life man

if your welling to let others scam you or try or want refunds and not items in return then you have alot to learn as well

i still find it funny only gator had any thing smart to say or agree on

you know lets not start with oh im a cgc board memember for the simple fact tons are here just to have some thing to do ,,

and my first post was simple and to the point as i ask so many times tell me where i was wrong for not refunding when i had not been paid

the man made threats to my wife and you speak to me about childish post so its ok for him to make bash her for no reason and not handle the matter

you speak about how the cgc people here are so up and up then you should go threw here and clean up some

i find the best to the interest of all this ,,

as you said many times to remark did you send it back he said no and not one person said well dummy wake up how can you get a refund if you not sent it

i guess it seems your the only one here with a head that can be honest and up front and not have to dry hump some ones leg

gator thanks for being real sorry we had to chat on these terms its sad another has to bring out the bad

again i will ask for all the sellers here to post to me i can buy from you and demand refund and you do not want the item back nore do i have send it back

-I am not the one complaining about not getting a refund!! I expect a refund after you get the books back you sold ME, not the other poster. Stop confusing the two different matters.

TEMP THANK YOU FOR THE POST

and as i said to you your free to call me i sent you my home number and free to call any time sr im not here to cheat you or any others really over a comic and 90 bucks come on its not like its going to make my rich but the same said i would like my item back is that unfair to ask

i greatly respect the fact you came here sr and post thank you

Carry on...

its really simple

yes i end up getting really off

why the simple fact others would like to say stuff over it and only person that said any thing worth any thing was gator

as i said and ask so many times all i wanted was my items back

REMARK has many times said NO I HAVE NOT SENT THE ITEMS BACK but i want my cash back

and ive ask so many times how is this fair and again only GATOR HAD ANY THING worth a darn to say

its simple lets change it to you ,, if you like another speaking to your wife that way your a pretty low life man

if your welling to let others scam you or try or want refunds and not items in return then you have alot to learn as well

i still find it funny only gator had any thing smart to say or agree on

I find it interesting that you knew he was known as "gator" and not G.A.tor, which is the name he is posting under.

It took me a few weeks to learn how to use gremlins, and was getting help, so it is a little odd that this "gentleman" can use them right off the bat.

Sorry, Charlie, I don't buy it...

But again, it is entertaining....

Could you provide some proof, like pictures of the books you are selling...all on a table?