• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bad Experience with Ebay Seller Salesxtreamvoip

289 posts in this topic

you are so right to all you said so again why do i have toget flame when it seems like im fallowing all you said and doing it

ive not ask for any other matters , heck we even said we would refund 100% we didnt agrue at all so again why am i out of line here

but to send one day and then file a case 1 or 2 days later and i tell him ive not got the book back you know what he said to me AW WELL HECK I HAD THIS HAPPEN TO ME AND I TOLD THE CLIENT TO KEEP THE ITEM AND I GAVE ALL THERE CASH BACK

now lets be honest does this sound right your going to tell me i can keep a comic like for free and give 100 % cash back

sound funny to me and what is more funny see he didnt tell this part

oh yes i have the email to

Even the second one sr

we have been more then fair with him i said from the start send it to me and i will refund ,,, heck its just like with me i buy old paper money on ebay all the time i have two ive waiting 2 weeks for has said many times sent and i said thats ok i will wait a little long and then if noting what can we do

you do not send some thing for sure right at holiday and then 1 day late say i sent it pay me NOW AND then i send you mail back said ive not got it then you go file a case i ask for the tracking so we can see it and he said i do not send with it and you do not need it just pay me

come on people really is this how you belive its to work again ive asked so many times tell me any place where i said we would not refund I JUST WANT MY ITEMS BACK geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is that really and i ask again is that really to much to ask

can any of you truly tell me you woudl not ask the same

of course it is not to much to ask...I don't think anyone would disagree that before a refund is issued, the return should be made...

initiating a paypal claim does allow for this process, so , it will play out in the favor of the one that can "prove" that (thumbs u

you are so right to all you said so again why do i have toget flame when it seems like im fallowing all you said and doing it

ive not ask for any other matters , heck we even said we would refund 100% we didnt agrue at all so again why am i out of line here

but to send one day and then file a case 1 or 2 days later and i tell him ive not got the book back you know what he said to me AW WELL HECK I HAD THIS HAPPEN TO ME AND I TOLD THE CLIENT TO KEEP THE ITEM AND I GAVE ALL THERE CASH BACK

now lets be honest does this sound right your going to tell me i can keep a comic like for free and give 100 % cash back

sound funny to me and what is more funny see he didnt tell this part

oh yes i have the email to

From the PGM thread:

lol LOL AND YOU TRY AND TRASH ME WHAT YOUR TO STUPID TO KNOW ITS A POS

IF YOU DO NOT UNDER STAND THAT TELL ME I WILL EXPLAIN IT

ALL BEWARE THIS SCAMMER SCUM BAG

go dry hump another leg skank hag
this however, is the problem with getting cgc board members to "accept" you, as a board member... that type of response, it not only immature and childish, but it hurts your credibility to the members...

you should try to only respond positively and with some semblence of respect (regardless), and I think you will find the majority of board members will treat you the same way (thumbs u

well sr thank you for being the one here with some smarts

ive not ask for any thing other then send me my item and i will refund

its funny how ive ask here 50 times or more

can i buy from you ( any one here ) and then demand a refund and not send the item back but demand my cash

lets all go to the local ford car deal and pay cash for a gt and do that the next day so many here seem to think its ok to do it to me why not to them heck they make alot more then me

gator thanks for a good reply

GAtor Rick - Comic Book Diplomat
my real problem is that bridget is sick, the kids are all asleep, the MNF is a sleeper (apologies to 49ers and Cards everywhere) and there is no Castle on tonight...so, gotta occupy my time till I get tired lol

my real problem is that bridget is sick, the kids are all asleep, the MNF is a sleeper (apologies to 49ers and Cards everywhere) and there is no Castle on tonight...so, gotta occupy my time till I get tired lol

Man this football game sucks, I can barely watch it.

which is why I am not watching it...and I believe we all know how much I love to watch football (thumbs u

And yet one of them will be only a game out of first in the NFC Worst. Ugh.

You are trying too hard now...

How did you find this board?

Why is your grammar bouncing around so much between posts? I mean even your posts are constantly changing Mr. Carter, not just the differences between your and your "wife's" posts?

Do you say "yall" often?

you know lets not start with oh im a cgc board memember for the simple fact tons are here just to have some thing to do ,,

and my first post was simple and to the point as i ask so many times tell me where i was wrong for not refunding when i had not been paid

the man made threats to my wife and you speak to me about childish post so its ok for him to make bash her for no reason and not handle the matter

you speak about how the cgc people here are so up and up then you should go threw here and clean up some

i find the best to the interest of all this ,,

as you said many times to remark did you send it back he said no and not one person said well dummy wake up how can you get a refund if you not sent it

i guess it seems your the only one here with a head that can be honest and up front and not have to dry hump some ones leg

gator thanks for being real sorry we had to chat on these terms its sad another has to bring out the bad

again i will ask for all the sellers here to post to me i can buy from you and demand refund and you do not want the item back nore do i have send it back

which is why I am not watching it...and I believe we all know how much I love to watch football (thumbs u

Why would you want to watch football when there is quality entertainment like...

...right at your fingertips?

And yet one of them will be only a game out of first in the NFC Worst. Ugh.

could be worse, you could be a vikings fan like me :cry:

Why would you want to watch football when there is quality entertainment like...

...right at your fingertips?

you are so dreamy :cloud9: