• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bad Experience with Ebay Seller Salesxtreamvoip

289 posts in this topic

AND THIS IS NOT MARIA ITS ME JIM CARTER

Dudes...we're messin' with Jimmy Carter!

Don't make Jim Carter go nuts. :sumo:

Anybody got a fishing boat, a lake, and a swamp rabbit?

all i can really say is wow there is a person here that thinks and reads as you said your self he admit he has not sent the book back so no i can be honest he has not been paid but again all i ask is for any one to tell me where we said we would not refund once we got the book is that so hard really

i do not expect any other seller here or ebay or any other place to be any differnt

i can care less on spelling and any other what i do care about is this simple cut and dry

i want to be treated the same as any others you want a refund great fine send it to me

but no this didnt happen

this buyer from the start attack my wife OK MEN TELL ME THE TRUTH YOUR STAND

we asked for him to send it back HE REFUSED AND DIDNT DO IT

Dudes...we're messin' with Jimmy Carter!

Don't make Jim Carter go nuts. :sumo:

Anybody got a fishing boat, a lake, and a swamp rabbit?

How about an official Jim Carter sex toy? hm

peanut1.jpg

and remark if your going to post stuff from email man can you try and post it all

we said many times we didnt touch the book and gee if we did then why the hell didnt we do all it seeing how you can see some light damage on the cover oh i guess we over look that ,

we more then clear said send the book back we will send it to cgc as well and find out for we didnt touch it

you demand cash NOW i said send it back and you refused to send it back and just open a case to paypal so you can say all the bull shi(&U)(&)( here you like

but that is fact and truth

man up AND TELL THE WORLD DID NOT SEND THE COMIC BACK

BE A MAN AND TELL ALL OUT SIDE OF THAT TRUST ME ME AND YOU WILL MEET IN PERSON AND IT WILL THEN BE MY RULES THAT LITTLE BOY I CAN PROMISS YOU

THAT IS RIGHT IM NOT AFRAID TO TELL YOU WHO I AM OR FACE YOU

possibly for you, you will win this paypal dispute if the buyer didn't (which he has admitted) send the book back with some sort of delivery confirmation...

at best, he should have a postal receipt with your zip code on it, which would lend some credance to his statement that he sent it back...but if you didn't receive it, and he cannot prove you received it, you will not be out any cash...

if you did receive it, and you are stating you didn't, then at best, he can follow the instructions I provided for him (contact his post master, contact your route carrier, and see if the route carrier can 100% confirm he delivered the parcel, sans confirmation scan, and be willing to testify to that effect)...

short of that, looks like you (Jim Carter) , will win this paypal dispute...

hopefully you are an honest person, and if you do receive (or did receive) the book back, will do the right thing... if you are an honest person and you didn't receive (or don't receive ) the book back, then you have nothing to worry about (thumbs u

all i can really say is wow there is a person here that thinks and reads as you said your self he admit he has not sent the book back so no i can be honest he has not been paid but again all i ask is for any one to tell me where we said we would not refund once we got the book is that so hard really

i do not expect any other seller here or ebay or any other place to be any differnt

i can care less on spelling and any other what i do care about is this simple cut and dry

i want to be treated the same as any others you want a refund great fine send it to me

but no this didnt happen

he went to paypal and demand cash back and didnt send the comic back

so if any one can honestly tell me where we have been unfair on this matter i want to see it

if all you can do is be little kids well it explains alot here

i really belive there is others here like this poster

gator thanks for a good reply

gee i sell high honda goldwing trikes and race cars on ebay like i have time for other games like this

i do not like being attack and lies said when the truth was not there

honest ive been it threw this whole post sad to say the one that most are here defending was not and has not been

but no this didnt happen

Jim, do you participate in the costume contests at con's?

hm

283895mrtqmo7.jpg

but no this didnt happen

actually, the buyer states he DID send the book back...he just states he didn't send back with any sort of delivery confirmation...please don't confuse my statement...just want to be clear on that (I am only paraphrasing what the 2nd buyer in this thread stated)...

that said, regardless of who is right or wrong, due to the lack of "proof" of return, my experience tells me that paypal will side with you, in this case, unless the buyer can get the affadavits from his postmaster and postal carrier confirming they did indeed deliver the return...then, paypal would likely side with the buyer...

naturally, I have NO way of knowing, I am only commenting on potential results of different scenarios... (thumbs u

but no this didnt happen

actually, the buyer states he DID send the book back...he just states he didn't send back with any sort of delivery confirmation...please don't confuse my statement...just want to be clear on that (I am only paraphrasing what the 2nd buyer in this thread stated)...

that said, regardless of who is right or wrong, due to the lack of "proof" of return, my experience tells me that paypal will side with you, in this case, unless the buyer can get the affadavits from his postmaster and postal carrier confirming they did indeed deliver the return...then, paypal would likely side with the buyer...

naturally, I have NO way of knowing, I am only commenting on potential results of different scenarios... (thumbs u

I think you're referring to the 2nd unsatisfied buyer who posted in this thread. The first -- the OP -- had apparently not sent the book back yet (unless I missed them saying they had somewhere), though he had just filed the dispute yesterday/today from what I'm gathering. The seller here (I think) is talking about the latter, not the former (though frankly, it's hard to tell).

and remark if your going to post stuff from email man can you try and post it all

we said many times we didnt touch the book and gee if we did then why the hell didnt we do all it seeing how you can see some light damage on the cover oh i guess we over look that ,

we more then clear said send the book back we will send it to cgc as well and find out for we didnt touch it

you demand cash NOW i said send it back and you refused to send it back and just open a case to paypal so you can say all the bull shi(&U)(&)( here you like

but that is fact and truth

man up AND TELL THE WORLD DID NOT SEND THE COMIC BACK

BE A MAN AND TELL ALL OUT SIDE OF THAT TRUST ME ME AND YOU WILL MEET IN PERSON AND IT WILL THEN BE MY RULES THAT LITTLE BOY I CAN PROMISS YOU

THAT IS RIGHT IM NOT AFRAID TO TELL YOU WHO I AM OR FACE YOU

Dude,i think you got me mixed up with the other buyer in this thread-I didn't get approval to send my book back until today, and I first contacted you last Thursday- you're talking about something that happened before my deal-you want to rant-go ahead but get the facts straight.

but no this didnt happen

WTTB and BTW:

imagesqtbnANd9GcTj65KUsJ5ntOqc4f-cc.jpg

Actually, he said he did send them back, but his wife did not get delivery confirmation.
that is my understanding as well...however, in generic defense of any recipient, there are a myriad of problems that can go wrong with the postal delivery of any parcel...

the parcel could mis delivered...

the PO could lose (rare, but it happens)....

the parcel could simply be delayed (weather, or holiday, etc) and still be in route...

the parcel's label (and even return label) could have been damaged and undeliverable or unreadable (even rarer for both the addressee and addressor to have address issues, but it "could" happen)...in which case the parcel will likely end up in the "dead end" facility...

the parcel could have been properly delivered to the address and maybe removed/stolen from property

etc, etc

keep in mind, up until very recently, parcels didn't have electronic Delivery confirmation...you paid the post office to deliver, and trust they did... so, it really ultimately boils down to the honestly of all involved

Even the second one sr

we have been more then fair with him i said from the start send it to me and i will refund ,,, heck its just like with me i buy old paper money on ebay all the time i have two ive waiting 2 weeks for has said many times sent and i said thats ok i will wait a little long and then if noting what can we do

you do not send some thing for sure right at holiday and then 1 day late say i sent it pay me NOW AND then i send you mail back said ive not got it then you go file a case i ask for the tracking so we can see it and he said i do not send with it and you do not need it just pay me

come on people really is this how you belive its to work again ive asked so many times tell me any place where i said we would not refund I JUST WANT MY ITEMS BACK geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is that really and i ask again is that really to much to ask

can any of you truly tell me you woudl not ask the same

i really find it funny how he states here so many times he has not sent my books back but yet im the jerk wow
I'm sure you will get your book back, if Remark mails it out tomorrow you should see it later this week.

People here are pretty honest and if you don't get your merchandise back just leave a post here. I understand your concern, but Remark seems O.K.; if Paypal refunds his money and you get your book back then all is well.

I am hoping Remark posts pictures of the book like he said he would, so we can all see the restoration. Since you didn't color touch or trim the book, the pictures might be of help to you so you can detect restoration in the future.

but no this didnt happen

I think you're referring to the 2nd unsatisfied buyer who posted in this thread. The first -- the OP -- had apparently not sent the book back yet (unless I missed them saying they had somewhere), though he had just filed the dispute yesterday/today from what I'm gathering. The seller here (I think) is talking about the latter, not the former (though frankly, it's hard to tell).

correct...the OP clearly stated he had not yet sent the parcel back but was going to...

so the working "assumption" was that the second poster, whom stated they did return, was the one all the ire was directed too...

but, you are correct in that it appears the responder (the ebay seller) seems to have a difficult time accurately grasping (or at least conveying in print their thoughts), that they might just be mixing the two up...

who knows (shrug)