• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Un-Official 2010 Secret Santa "What you got thread"

732 posts in this topic

From Wiki......

The system was developed by Zhou Greggy Youguang (b.1906), who led a government committee in developing the system in China (PRC) in the 1950s.[

I had a feeling Greggy had something to do with ths.

From Wiki......

The system was developed by Zhou Greggy Youguang (b.1906), who led a government committee in developing the system in China (PRC) in the 1950s.[

I had a feeling Greggy had something to do with ths.

I wonder what Greggys pinyin looks like. I would imagine inf you look carefully at the little symbol (perhaps upside down) you would find an F U hidden in it. :D

ok.........well........i think i got my secret santa package......today. not sure who on here it is but thank you for sure. A bunch of old horror books, whitmans and a sweet house of secrets clock! my problem now is i feel like an cause other great great boardies sent me things cause we all thought i wasent getting anything. do i send those back?

ok.........well........i think i got my secret santa package......today. not sure who on here it is but thank you for sure. A bunch of old horror books, whitmans and a sweet house of secrets clock! my problem now is i feel like an cause other great great boardies sent me things cause we all thought i wasent getting anything. do i send those back?
it was from me...I apologize for the lateness. I wad working two jobs plus over time plus shuttling a toddler to and from daycare. Hard time getting to the post office during business hours so I could fill out the customs paperwork. Glad you got the package okay and again sorry for the delay.

tis fine, thank you for a box of goodness

You're very welcome! It also took me a while to find a book that I thought was Pre-Code Horror. I'm not sure if the one I sent qualifies (I'm not overly familiar with that period in comics)...so you'll have to let me know. I'm just glad you got the package. I had hesitantly accepted to ship to Canada because I was worried about having these kinds of issues. I also disappeared from the boards around that time as well, just due to lack of time.

I'm still pulling OT at my primary job, but the secondary job is a thing of the past.